Chapter 15

Alli smiled widely, hugging Anitha's shoulders. The prospective bride grinned as she looked at the mirror, blushing when the image of Alli on the mirror winked at her.

Riya walked inside carrying a small basket of jasmine with Vasundara. Alli smiled and stepped away as Riya gushed before placing the jasmine of Anitha's hair.

" Oru selfie yedukalama ?" Riya asked with a grin.

Alli nodded and took out her phone. She passed her phone to Vasundara who held the phone while Riya and Alli hugged Anitha.

" Mappilai veetle irunthy vantutanga," Pallavi said with a smile as she walked inside.

" Anni vanga...selfie," Anitha said to Pallavi who chuckled and posed for a few photos.

" Seri seri...ninge monnu peyarum ingeye irunge...kile ippe varavena nu sonnaga...mothele Anitha ve parkatum nu kile sonanga," Pallavi said with a smile.

" Akka...nangalum mappilai parkanum le...naa and Vajra OK sonna thaan kalyanam panipa...Avan vere ille appe naa parkanum le," Riya said tossing her long brown hair behind as she looked at Pallavi.

" Yeneke yenthe problem um ille...Un Amma thaan varavendam nu sonnanga...Venumna call panni ketuko," Pallavi said before adjusting Anitha's jewelleries.

" Pallavi," Revant called as he knocked the door and opened it slightly. Revant smiled widely seeing Anitha all decked up.

" Parda...yevalo alagu namma Anitha, Devathai maari irruke ma," Revant said with a wide grin. Pallavi smiled while Alli grinned widely.

" Oh...appe nangalam alaga ille " Vasundara asked with a pout. Revant chuckled and tweaked her nose.

" Ille...yenna alaga irruke sonna aprom unnakum mappilai partutangana ? Appa yenna pannuve  ?" Revant said with a fake gasp, chuckling and pulling his daugther into his arms while Vasundara huffed.

Alli and Riya shook their head amusedly.

" Seri...vaa kile vantutanga," Revant said beaming at his wife and sister. Pallavi nod her head and placed her arm on Anitha's shoulders.

Thara and Mihira walked up at the moment. Their eyes widened and smiled bloomed widely as they saw Anitha and Pallavi. Revant's eyes widened. He let out a small gasp and stopped his sisters.

" Yenna Anna ?" Thara asked Revant.

" Alli...photo yedu please," Revant said to Alli who smiled and nod her head.

Revant grinned widely placing his arms around Mihira and Thara while Anitha stood in the middle with a wide grin. Revant then made the three sisters to stand together while Alli smiled widely as she took the photo. The resemblance between Mihira, Thara and Anitha was similar.

" Ippp pogalam," Revant said with a wide grin. 

Pallavi rolled her eyes and smiled as the three ladies escorted Anitha downstairs.

" Athu yepidi namma parkame irruka mudiyum..." Riya huffed and pouted. Alli sighed and shook her head.

" Naa varale...sonathu un amma nu vere Pallavi attai sonanaga...yene partha...un akka yellatukum naa thaan reason nu blame pannuvanga...naa ingeye irruken," Alli said as she sat on the bed.

Riya huffed and rolled her eyes before looking at Vasundara. " Vasu vaa namma polam...inge mele irunthe papom," Riya said with a bright smile.

Vasundara giggled and nod her head. The two girls walked away while Alli sighed and shook her head.

" Vajra ke photos anupuvum," she muttered to herself before sending the photos of Anitha with her siblings. Alli smiled before walking towards the dresser. She sat down and glanced at her own reflection. Her eyes wistfully looked at the jewelleries and left over jasmine.