Epilouge

A year later

************************************
" Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Rubina, Happy Birthday to you,"  Everyone sang and laughed As Rubina blewed spit bubbles on Vajra.

Alli smiled softly as she held her second daugther on her arms watching Anirudh and Vajra helping Rubina to blow her candles. Saritha helped the baby to cut the cake, placing a little dollop of cream on Rubina's tongue causing the little one shriek excitedly.

She passed her baby to Aaryn before walking towards Rubina who flapped her hands with a wide smile. Alli smiled and cut the cake, feeding the little one a tiny piece before turning towards Vajra who grinned and took the rest of the cake. Alli smiled and kissed Rubina's cheek while Vajra grinned and kissed Alli's cheek, holding his wife's waist.

Chara smiled as she and Mansi walked towards the cake table and began cutting the cake into small pieces as Mythili and Pallavi helped to distribute the cake slices to the guest.

The birthday celebration was done in a grand scale being the Das Groups first great grandchild as well as Anirudh's great grandchild. Many cinema personnels alongside corporate business men and their families were invited. The event itself was held in a hotel chain owned by Das Groups.

Chara watched with wide eyes as she stood partially away with Mansi watching many small groups conversing. Her smile bloomed as she saw Kishan holding Meera's waist as the man laughed and talked with a group of men and women.

" That's JFF industry's heir...His Raghav's age and they recently signed a agreement with Chand Entertaiment," Mansi whispered nudging Chara towards her left showing a handsome young man who smirked and raised his glass towards Chara.

Mansi snorted and whispered in Chara's ears asking her to smile and nod causing the girl to sigh and do as she bid.

" Chara...you have entered the elite circle whether you like it or not..." Mansi said causing Chara to sigh.

" I only wanted Akash to have a good life...inthe lifestyle yeneke seri varathu...Mansi ka...I am thinking of leaving," Chara said with a small voice causing Mansi to frown.

" Are you crazy!" Mansi hissed, gripping her hands causing Chara to gulp.

" I feel like an outsider...sure veetle irruka mothu not like that but when I come to this society parties...see this birthday celebration or even parties in Anirudh uncles House...it just..." Chara mumbled causing Mansi to sigh and nudge her chin up.

" You're stronger that you fears...Trust me even if you dissappear under the radar, Aaryn Das will still find you," Mansi said looking meaningfully at Chara who sighed and gave a small smile.

Mansi sighed and pat her arms before excusing herself to talk to a man and woman while Chara turned her head to see a cranky Rubina on Vajra's arms. She walked towards Vajra and took the baby in her arms.

" I will go and put her to bed," Chara informed Vajra who grinned and pat Rubina's head before passing Chara the hotel room key. Chara walked out of the ballroom Hall, chuckling as she saw Ram,Krishi and Akash playing with clown. She bend down slightly and Akash grinned before placing the crown shaped balloon on Rubina's head. Chara chuckled and kissed the boy's cheek before walking away.

Her eyes narrowed as she walked to the lift seeing a tall and handsome man with his hand above the wall and a young woman leaning against the wall. She sighed and shook her head before marching towards the lift and pressed the button.

Raghav's eyes widened as he quickly stepped away from the girl. He smiled at Rubina who babbled as she made grabby hands at Raghav. The man quickly took the baby from Chara's arms and laughed as she began drooling on Raghav's collar.