Chapter 24

" No I don't agree with this! Unake arivu illeya Ivan than ipidi solrana!" Anirudh growled as he glared accusingly at Aaryn.

Saritha looked worried and tried to pull Anirudh to sit down, however the man was unrelenting. She glanced helplessly at Lakshmi who sighed and shook her head.

Thara placed her hand on Aaryn's shoulder and gave him a small look. The man's blazing anger reduced slightly as he gazed into his wife's worried eyes. Aaryn exhaled his breath and turned towards the bristling Anirudh.

" If he wants to spend money for his wedding and conduct it...naa yenna panna mudiyum ?" Aaryn asked Anirudh who frowned.

" Ani! Sit down," Ravi Raghavendra said in a resigned tone. Anirudh huffed and sat down before glaring at Aaryn and Vajra.

Pallavi exhaled her breath and quickly walked away inside, typing away hurriedly on her phone.

" Seriously...ninge unge wedding yepidi panuninge..." Vajra muttered under his breath.

Ravi Raghavendra gave a sharp look at Vajra making him swallow his saliva. Saritha exhaled her breath while Thara rubbed her eyebrows as Ashmaan and Amaira walked inside.

" Yenna achu ?" Aashman asked staring around at everyone.

" Unake thevai illathe vishayam," Vajra snubbed causing the man to narrow his eyes at his youngest brother.

" Yeppe avala kalyanam pana poran sonano athule irunthe namma family ke oru mariyathai ille! Yellam anthe valarpu solanum!" Amaira said causing Aaryn and Thara to give them a glare. Lakshmi narrowed her eyes while Anirudh looked at Amaira with a warning glance.

" Amaira...you keep quiet," Saritha said causing the girl to smirk.

" Yen attai...Unge ponnu kalyanam panika pore paiyan gay nu terinjathum...yen appa kaalule uluntinga...anthe nandri lam marantacha!" Amaira said.

Ashmaan growled as he turned to face his wide. Ravi smacked her own forehead while Anirudh exhaled his breath seeing Ashmaan loudly slapping Amaira's face. Lakshmi and Saritha tried to stop him but Anirudh didn't allow them to pass through.

" Ippe naa yenna thapa solten yene née adicha! Unmai thana! Ivanga partha mapilai gay thana! Kalyanam medai ke varathuku one hour ke munadi thana avan avanode lover kuda irrunthan! Yen Anna illena yenna airukum! Yenge appa and Anna Potte pichai  le thaan unge thangachi ke nalla valkai!" Amaira hissed at Ashmaan who bristled in anger.

Alli who walked inside alongside Anitha and Naveen stood still. Her eyes widened hearing Amaira's words. Alli looked at Anitha who turned pale and trembling while Naveen was in a state of shock.

Alli held Anitha's trembling hand and cleared her throat causing the occupants in the room to gasp. Amaira's eyes widened seeing her brother's face.

" Anna..." Amaira said hurrying towards Naveen who shook his head.

" Don't you ever call me Anna !" Naveen hissed at Amaira.

Anirudh and Saritha watched apprehensively as Naveen tenderly placed his hand on Anitha's trembling shoulder, pulling her to his arms. Alli smiled softly and nod her head to the man who then brought his wife away.

Thara and Aaryn shook their head while Ravi sighed softly. Alli narrowed her eyes as she walked inside.

" Why! Why do you all keep talking about that! Ava happy ah irruka kudathu nu seiringala!" Alli shouted at Amaira who glared at her.

" Yellam unale thaan! Ashmaan Thara ke support panle ulle guilt le...née yenamo periya nallave matiri nu unake help panna parkaran! " Amaira said causing Alli to look at the pair quizzically.