Chapter 32

Anusha watched Anitha who was sitting down with Yashwan's children abruptly stood up as Naveen walked inside staggering slightly.

Mythili shook her head giving a glare to Yashwan who held Naveen's shoulder while Anusha frowned seeing Nelson hicupping slightly.

Anitha nudged her head to the kids who groaned but quickly left after receiving a glare from Anusha and Mythili.

" Ungaluku arivu irruka Nelson! Pasanga kude senthu ukanthu kudichitu varinga!" Anusha hissed at the man who frowned.

" Ada producers lam irunthanga...yenna panna solre..." Nelson said causing Anusha to shake her head exasperatedly.

Naveen's eyes widened seeing Anitha's face. He furrowed his eyebrows and staggered slightly.

" Yen ma innum thongula? Mani achu...Riya matiri poi thoonga vendiya thane ?" Naveen asked Anitha who narrowed her eyes at the man.

Mythili smacked her own forehead while Yashwan rolled his eyes. Nelson  pinched the bridge of his nose while Anusha looked at Anitha.

Anitha clenched her fist before walking towards Naveen and Yashwan. She nod at Yashwan who took his hand from Naveen. Anitha quickly wrapped her hand within Naveen's arm and dragged him away to his room.

" Yen attai unga paiyanuku konjam achum ava manasu puriyutha illaya ?" Mythili grumbled while Yashwan snorted.

" Puriyuthe...athunale thane ipidi yenna panrathu teriyama pantu irrukan..." Yashwan said causing Anusha and Mythili to raise their eyebrows while Nelson gave Yashwan a look.

" Namma Ani Saritha mathiri thaan di...arambuthele yepidi irunthanga...athey thaan," Nelson said in a resigned voice.

Anusha shook her head while Nelson staggered towards her, placing his arms on Anusha's shoulders before walking into the room.

Yashwan tilt his head to the side seeing Mythili's expression. The man smirked as he walked towards his wife and pinched her bosom.

" Deyh poriki! Chummanu irruka matiya!" Mythili said with a smirk causing Yashwan to laugh and kiss her cheek.

" Yenna yosichitu irruke ?" Yashwan asked Mythili who exhaled her breath.

" Unge Anna ve pathi thaan...yennathan anthe manushan yodikiraru ?" Mythili asked Yashwan who pursed his lips together.

" His trying to protect her Ana overprotective ah irrukan...Anitha ve marriage pannathu aprom avan palaya romours...even the one with Thara everything resurfaced back," Yashwan said causing Mythili to frown.

" Naa yethum apidi parkalaye," Mythili said causing Yashwan to to chuckle.

" Aaryn Das...he sued the publication...the small YouTube channels and also the online article forum on those with Thara alleginging defamation against his wife," Yashwan said causing Mythili to give a low whistle.

" Thara ve pathi pesunathu they erased but speculations about Anitha and Naveen's marriage is still out na...Naveen yengge ponalum athe thana kekuranga," Yashwan said causing Mythili to huff.

" Aduthavanga personal pathi pesi sambarikaranga...kevalamana polapu!" Mythili hissed causing Yashwan to sigh and nod his head.

" Athu oru issue...Anitha ve chinna pilaya parthutu ippe Kalyanam panni wife ah parkarathuku struggle panra..." Yashwan murmured.

" Ivara indecisive ah irunthe anthe ponnuku thaan problem...Unge thangachi sonathu vere ava mindle oditutu irruke...ithule ivaru ipidi panna ?" Mythili asked Yashwan who rubbed the back of his neck.