Chapter 52

Anirudh sat down next to Ravi smiling widely as he saw his three daughters laughing together.

His face turned rosy as he discreetly wiped his eyes watching Mihira and Thara patting Anitha's bump as they cooed and taking turn feeding the blushing girl fruits.

His eyes narrowed seeing Naveen standing slightly behind Anitha watching her with a besotted smile. Anirudh muttered under his breath before glancing around. He saw Yantra and Aaryn walking out from Yantra's study. He pursed his lips and shook his head as his son in laws gathered together as the conversed among themselves.

" Veenaponavanunge...yen girls ah konjam neram nimathiya irruka viduruna...ithule ippe kootu kalavani vere!" Anirudh muttered giving a stink eye to the men, huffing  affronted when Aaryn turned around and gave him a smirk and wink.

Yantra shook his head while Naveen furrowed his eyebrows watching Aaryn walking towards Thara. Naveen blinked and looked at Anirudh who was seething in anger seeing Aaryn whisper something at Thara who blushed.

" Deyh venukime seirana ?" Naveen asked to Yantra who snorted and nod his head. Naveen shook his head amusedly watching as Anirudh got up and marched towards Aaryn and Thara before pulling Thara away from the man.

" Née va ma...appa will protect you!" Anirudh said and dragged the exasperated Thara away while Aaryn smirked.

Naveen watched the man with a cool expression as he sat next to Anitha and feed her the fruit before pinching her cheeks.

" This is your chance...take your wife away before he comes back with mine," Aaryn said causing Yantra to smirk while Ravi laughed heartily.

Anitha blushed as Naveen walked towards her and gently helped her up. Mihira smiled widely and then called LakshmiPriya asking her to show them to the guestroom.

" Appa yethum sonaru naa," Anitha said causing Ravi to chuckle.

" Naa partukuren avana...née poi rest yedu...Patti and amma samaicha odene kupduvanga..." Ravi told the girl who nod her head.

" Ji...namma poi konjam snacks aprom drinks vangitu vanturuvuma ?" Yantra asked Aaryn while Mihira raised her eyebrows.

" Ninge oru sidele ponge...ange unge magan oru sidele prepare pannuvan! Kudumbama ithu!" Mihira said causing Yantra to smirk. Aaryn chuckled and shook his head.

" Avanunge yerkaname prepare pantanunge...Vajra night varamothe yellatiyum vangitu vanturuvan," Aaryn said causing Mihira and Ravi to exhale their breath.

" Inthe mini paiyannuke arive ille!" Mihira said causing Ravi to chuckle while Yantra and Aaryn chortle before leaving the house.

" Alli mele innuma avanugele thoonga vechitu irruka ?" Ravi asked LakshmiPriya who giggled while Naveen walked down with an affronted expression.

Mihira nudged her head at Naveen who growled while LakshmiPriya snickered.

" Chitti...Alli attai kude padukanum nu soltanga... Ram and Krishi vanthu Raghav Anna room le irrukanunge...anthe paiyan mattum toongitan," LakshmiPriya said causing Mihira to chuckle.

" Yantra and Aaryn ippe thaan veliya ponanga...poi join paniko da," Mihira told Naveen who swallowed his saliva.

" Naa...yethuku avanga yetachum pesuvanga," Naveen said scratching his forehead.

Mihira tsked and wrapped her hands in his arms and dragged him outside. Yantra and Aaryn smirked at the men who gave them a glare before getting into the backseat. Mihira smiled and waved them out before walking back inside.