Chapter 63

Thara smiled widely as she walked into Naveen's house with Chara and Meera while Aaryn and Kishan wrestled the sleepy boys inside much to Naveen's amusement. He shook his head and helped Aaryn to carry Krishi while Kishan took Ram as Aaryn carried Akash.

" Thank you for coming...ivalo early ningalum varinvinge nu expect panle...Anitha sonna Ana naa thaan-" Naveen said clearing his throat causing Aaryn to smile and shook his head.

" Ava yenekum ponnu thaan," Aaryn said causing Naveen to sigh and smile as he lead them upstairs.

" Unge Children lam oru room with Arvind and Venkat okay va ? " Naveen asked Aaryn who smiled and nod while Kishan snorted.

" Ji...pore pokka partha namma yellarume oru room thaan...unga mamanar pathi teriyumle," Kishan said causing Aaryn to snort seeing Naveen's blank face.

" Naveeneyy ma- Ah hi," Harish said scratching his head seeing Aaryn with a small smile. Aaryn and Kishan nod their head while Naveen placed the sleepy boy down before nodding at the men and left.

" All these years...ivanga innuma ipidi irupanga ?" Kishan muttered causing Aaryn to smile resignedly.

" Thara ode they all like him more...problem yennana ivanuke palasa maranthu Anitha kude happy ah irrukan Ana matavanga innum awkward ah thaan irrukanga," Aaryn said.

" Hmm I wonder how Anni feels...avanga valaikappu matum yaarum ivalo early ah varala...ivaru kude varala thaana ?" Kishan said causing Aaryn to sigh and nod.

" Mama ? Yen innum ingaya irrukinge? Appa kille ungala teduraru," Anitha said with a small smile causing Aaryn to smile and nod.

" Née inge yenna panre ? Rest yedukula ?" Aaryn asked with a frown.

Anitha giggled and nod her head showing him her Mehendi covered hands causing him to smile widely. Kishan sighed and smiled before sitting on the bed with the kids while Aaryn walked downstairs with Anitha.

He smiled widely as he hugged Ravi and Lakshmi before nodding at Anusha who looked extremely happy. Aaryn blinked and let out a surprise laugh as Anusha hugged him tightly.

" Thank you for coming so early...I was so worried," Anusha said causing Aaryn to sigh and pat her shoulder.

" Unge paiyan kitte sonathu thaan...she is my daughter also," Aaryn said causing Anusha to smile widely.

Aaryn smiled and furrowed his eyebrows as he saw his mother in law in a corner. His smile dimmed seeing Saritha hastily wiping her eyes. He looked around and saw Anirudh smiling widely as he talked with Nelson and Hrishikesh while his boys were gathered with the other teens as they laughed and ate their snacks.

Naveen was smiling widely as he talked with his gang consisting of Harish, Revant, Rukmini and Linga. Harish's wife was giving the group their drinks as Harish and Linga teased Naveen while Revant frowned and wagged his finger.

" Aaryn," Mihira's soft voice sound as she placed her hands on his shoulder giving a small smile. Aaryn swallowed his saliva and smiled nodding at the woman who sighed softly.

" Are...are you OK?" Mihira asked with a soft look causing Aaryn to sigh and nod his head.

" Thara yenge ?" Aaryn asked Mihira who smiled and pointed to the left. Aaryn sighed seeing his wife's bright smile as she sat next to Meera and Chara watching them tie the flowers while she pouted and shook her head when the flowers she tried kept falling down. Aaryn swallowed his saliva as he watched Chara teaching Thara how to tie with Vaishnavi smiling widely as she watched them.

" I have never been so glad to have Meera and Chara home with us," Aaryn whispered causing Mihira to swallow her saliva.

" I am sorry...she deserved a ceremony like this also," Mihira said causing Aaryn to snort and shake his head.