Chapter 22

Vajra exhaled his breath, shaking his head.

" Deyh...yenna panre?" Alli asked in a soft tone as she placed her hand on Vajra's shoulder.

" Thata yepidi irrukaru ?" Vajra asked clenching his fist tightly. Alli sighed and snaked her hands around his waist, placing her head on his back.

" Ippe OK...rest panraru...pattikum medicine kuduturuken..." Alli said in a quiet voice.

" Anitha..." Vajra trailed off. Alli swallowed her saliva.

" Unge Anni room ke kutitu poitanga...First night preparation," Alli said in a quiet voice.

Vajra snarled and shook her away before punching the wall. Alli furrowed her eyebrows as she walked towards him, giving him a glare as she eyed his bruised knuckles.

" Yen da ipidi panre!" Alli said to Vajra who glowered at her.

" His 15 years her senior!" Vajra shouted at Alli who pursed her lips together.

" Unkite naa sonne thaane! Yeneke anthe mapilai mele santhegama irruke nu! Ketiya! " Alli hissed at Vajra who exhaled his breath and shook his head.

" Athukunu ipidi seiyanuma! Yen kalyanam ninnu poitu aprom vere mapilai parkalam le!" Vajra said punching the wall once again.

" Vajra..." Aaryn said as he walked towards Alli and Vajra. Aaryn gave a small smile to Alli before lighting up the cigarette. He took two puffs before glancing at Vajra, offering the cigarette.

Alli sighed and shook her head, walking away from the pair as Vajra grabbed the cigarette and inhaled. She smacked her forehead as she walked towards Vajra's room, hearing the man coughing.

" Yethuku unake ivalo kovam ?" Aaryn asked Vajra who gave him a frown.

" Yen avasara pattu Naveen mama ke kalyanam panni vechanga...konjam pesirukalamle...He liked Thara akka! Ippe Anitha life eh ruined achu!" Vajra hissed as he puffed.

Aaryn sighed and grabbed the cigarette from him.

" Her life is not ruined Vajra! Your Naveen mama liked...as in past tense! Yen Unge akka Yen kude valalai ah ?" Aaryn asked Vajra who groaned.

" Mama! Ungaluku-" Vajra began but Aaryn stopped him and gave him an intense look.

" Look here...Ithu nammalode mistake! Namma anthe family parthi innum visacharukunum! Anthe saree shop mothe gavanirukunum! Yaarume seiyale...that's the first mistake! You would rather her get married to that arse brother ?" Aaryn asked Vajra who furrowed his eyebrows.

" Kalayanam stop panirkalam le!" He said causing Aaryn to snort.

" Panirkalam...unge thata and Patti condition partale ! Avanga yepidi odanji ponange parthele! If he didn't step up that time...Ravi sir would have left us! Konjam neram selfish ah yosikathe!" Aaryn said Vajra who blinked.

" Selfish...yen sister ke nalla valkai kedaikunum yosicha selfish !" Vajra hissed to Aaryn who gave him a blank stare.

" Congratulations...you sound exactly like your anni Amaira who says the same thing about my wife and her brother's happiness," Aaryn said giving Vajra a fake smile before walking away.

Vajra snarled as shook his head watching Aaryn dissappear down the stairs. He furrowed his eyebrows when Alli walked out with his daughter.

" Eh yengadi pore!" Vajra said holding Alli's wrist as he glared at her.

" Let me go! Come back to your senses Vajra and stop! For hell sake stop being an ass! " Alli said jerking her hands away before walking downstairs.