Chapter 55

Anitha exhaled her breath as she saw her husband stumbling inside the house with his bodyguards holding his shoulder.

Anusha pursed her lips watching her eldest with a frown while Mythili helped Anitha up as she raises her eyebrows seeing her own husband and father in law walking inside the house with a light tipsy bounce. Anusha glared at Nelson who gave her a tipsy smile while Mythili shook her head before the woman walked away. 

" Yethene glass kudicharu?" Anitha inquired the bodyguard while Naveen pouted and stumbled towards her, sucking her throat as he held her protectively.

The bodyguard scratched his forehead and hesitantly told 2 glasses of whiskey and 6 shots of vodka followed by a pint of beer. Anusha and Mythili pressed their lips together looking at Anitha who nod and helped her husband while waving the bodyguard away after thanking him.

" Nelson unagalukuma arivu ille! Yen pasanga kude kudichitu varinge!" Anusha exclaimed while Mythili walked back and throw the blanket on Yashwan's face.

" Eh pondati neelam oru pondatiya...Anitha ve parthe le avana uluku kutitu poi socks lam kaliti vitu padu veipa...née yenna na," Yashwan said, hicupping when Nelson snorted while Anusha and Mythili gave him a glare.

" Avaluku rendu moonu kolanthai porakutom aprom yenna panra parunge...vaayamoodithu ingeye padu solten!" Mythili hissed and walked away.

Anusha shook her head and left with Nelson stumbling behind her. Anusha sighed and walked towards Naveen's door, knocking it. She frowned hearing vomit causing her to open the door. Nelson blinked while Anusha gulped seeing Anitha looking at them from her bed.

" Yennachi attai ?" Anitha asked causing Anusha to blink.

" Illema vanthi satham,"Anusha said causing Anitha to shake her head.

" Athu naa ille tho ivalode appa! Thalai kaal teriyama kudichitu ippe parunge," Anitha said causing Anusha to shake her head.

" Mummy...thoongule?" Naveen asked with a dopey smile as he walked out of the toilet.

" Yennage!" Anitha screamed causing Naveen to blink.

" Baby toilet bowl wash paniten...un underwear and bra ange iruntuchu athum wash panniten," Naveen said as he smiled and hiccuped. Nelson turned red and hastily stumbled away while Anitha turned into a lovely shade of pink. Anusha cleared her throat and gave a small smile.

" Attai milk yedutu varen cheriya," Anusha said before turning to Naveen.

" Deyh kulichitu padu...baby ke anthe smell lam otukathu! Unge appa kudichitu vara mothu lam née yenna vanthi thaan yeduka veipa!" Anusha said causing Naveen's eyes to widened. He grabbed the towel and quickly left causing Anitha to blink.

" Apidilam ille attai," she said. Anusha winked causing the girl to chuckle while the elder woman left.

Anusha went back to her room after passing Anitha her milk. She raised her eyebrows seeing a freshly showered Nelson humming as he sprayed his favourite Paco Rabone.

" Vantutiya ? " Nelson said with a smile causing Anusha to huff.

" Chellam le...iniki Naveen ode movie ke success party di yepidi drink pannama irrukarthu? Naa kude parale Ani rombhe kudichitaru...Saritha kitte vanga poraru," Nelson chuckled causing Anusha to shake her head. She elbowed her man who whined and kissed the shell of her ears.

" I am very happy babyma...Aaryn Das came with Anirudh and Yantra," Nelson said in a quiet tone causing Anusha to blink. Nelson grinned and nod his head, placing a wet kiss on her cheek.