Chapter 6

" Unge thambhi yeppa thaan varuvaru veetuku ?" Pallavi muttered as she served Revant a chapati on his plate.

" Yen...yenna achu ?" Revant asked Pallavi who gave him a look.

" Amaira panrathu vara vara over ah irruke. Aashman veetle illenu advantage yedukara matiri irruke," Pallavi said as she served him a spoonful of sambar.

" Thara kitte ava pesanuthu thappu thaan Ana Vajra ke kalyanam achu thana...Anthe ponnuku valaikappu seirathu seri Ana vishayam thane ?" Revant said.

" Yov...avan sonana athu avan pondatinu ? " Pallavi asked Revant who frowned.

" Yennadi solre...avan pondati thaan anthe ponnu...illena yethuku inge kutitu varan...orey room le thana irrukanga...morning daily anthe ponnu sapadulam gavanikaranle," Revant said to Pallavi who raised her eyebrows.

" Oh apidi...rombhe smart ah pesuringe...ninge Amaira lam oru school thane...yenne solanum!" Pallavi said before placing the bowl loudly on the table.

" Erm sorry...Am I intruding?" Emily asked with a soft voice.

Pallavi and Revant looked at the woman who was looking slightly anxious.

" Sorry the bump is hungry," she said patting her bump with a small smile.

Pallavi nod and gestured her to sit down while Revant gave her a small smile. Emily waddled towards the chair and sat down before patting her tummy.

" Is there anything in particular that you want ?" Pallavi asked Emily.

Emily smiled and pat her tummy.

" The bump loves Vajra's Omelette...I think if you can make an Omelette it will be good please," Emily said with a  small smile.

" Vajra cooks for you ?" Revant asked in an astonished voice.

Emily chuckled as she pat her bump. Her eyes widened slightly as Saritha and Lakshmi walked inside the kitchen.

" Yenna achu ivaluku ?" Lakshmi asked Pallavi.

" Pasikitha..." Pallavi said before beating the eggs in a bowl.

" Umm yes...he can cook some decent meals...its what kept us going when I was forcing my face infront of the toilet bowl," Emily said chuckling softly.

" Vajra cooks ? For you ?" Saritha asked. Her eyes wide looking at the girl in surprise. Emily bite her lips and nod softly.

" Emily...there you are! Yenna achu ?" Vajra asked as he looked at his family members. Revant smirked and shook his head.

" Yenna mini masterchef anathu solave ille ?" Revant said with a smirk. Vajra furrowed his eyebrows at his brother.

" I didn't know that nobody knows you can cook," Emily said.

Vajra sighed and shook his head smiling softly.

" I am actually craving for your Omelette," Emily said with a shy smile.

Vajra smiled and nod his head. He walked towards Pallavi and gently placed his hands on her shoulders.

" Naa seire Anni...thank you," he said before chopping the onions, capsicum and soak the prawns in the bowl.

" Unake samaika lam teriyuma ?" Lakshmi asked Vajra who turned around and winked.

" Omelette, Pasta with red and white sauce, Fried Chicken...ivalo thaan teriyume...Ithu kude Alli ka- " Vajra stopped his sentences before clearing his throat.

" Anni, pan please " he said to Pallavi who narrowed her eyes at him before passing him the pan.

Saritha watched her son, expertly flip the Omelette. Vajra placed it on a plate and then poured some honey on the Omelette before passing it to Emily.