Chapter 31

WARNING: MATURE SUE PANNATHINGA DA🙊🙈
************************************
Alli smacked Vajra's hands as he grinned and pinched her bum.

" Deyh pothum da...whole night pathalaya!" Alli muttered causing Vajra to chuckle and pull her close to him, pawing her bum and he leaned and nibbled her lower lips,coaxing her to open her mouth.

Alli closed her eyes shut as she pressed close to him, her hand  hugging his neck tightly as she parted her mouth, allowing Vajra's tongue to access her tongue. Vajra let out a groan as he battled with her tongue. He pushed her towards the bed and smirked watching her panting.

Alli's eyes widened as he pried her apart her thighs before kneeling on the floor. Alli gasped as she tried to pull her thighs together but the man smacked her thighs and spread them apart. She bite her lips as she struggled to keep the moans feeling him inside her. She held his hair, letting out deep ragged breath and tiny moans as he continued his misinterstion.

" Yendi venam venam soltu...ippe paru," Vajra said as he moved his face from his position and then stood up. He grabbed the towel on the bed and wiped his face before jumping on the bed, grinning slightly as he tried to pry Alli's hands from her face.

He chuckled and placed a small kiss on her forehead causing her to gasp and push him away. Vajra raised his eyebrows seeing the red flush adorning her cheeks.

" Yen kiss panrathu pudikilaya ille forehead le kiss panathu pudikilaya?" Vajra asked causing Alli to groan and cover her face with her hands.

" Ada yennani over ah vekka padara ?" Vajra said pinching her hips causing her to gasp.

" Yenge irunthe née ithulam katukete ?" Alli muttered causing Vajra to raise his eyebrows and tickle her ribs.

" Madam...over acting lam venam...Ninge pakathetha? Biology biology nu partutu ippe onnum teriyathe matiri scene podarthu!" Vajra said pinching Alli's cheeks.

Alli's eyes widened as Vajra waggled his eyebrows. She swallowed her saliva and gave him a look filled with terror and worry causing him to sigh and pat her cheeks.

" Parkarathu thappu ille Ana browser history ah delete panirnom," Vajra said causing Alli to groan.

" Athu naa ille!" Alli said causing Vajra to snort.

" Nambiten di pothuma ? " Vajra said causing Alli to rub her forehead.

" Unmaile naa ille da...Anitha kitte first night nu yelarum bayamkuduthana nalla naa-" Alli gulped when Vajra narrowed his eyes at her.

" Yen thangachi kitte yenna padam di katiruke née!" He hissed causing Alli to purse her lips.

" Athu seri...un thangachi naa thapu Ana itheve naa parthen assume panna mothu yenna pechu pessune née! Poda! Iniki night née veliyave padu!" Alli said pushing Vajra away before getting up.

" Hey yethe yethukude mudichi podre..." Vajra said, getting up as Alli walked away from the room, slamming the door shut.

Alli walked into the pooja room and performed her prayers. She swallowed her saliva as she turned around and saw Amaira standing on the entrance way. She walked out of the pooja room and shook her head when Amaira stormed inside the room.

" Good morning mama," Alli said hugging Anirudh who was sipping his coffee.

" Morning Ma," Anirudh said with a smile. Alli gave a look to the smirking Vajra while Vasu was sitting on the table bouncing the baby on her arms.

" Vadi, poori iniki breakfast ke okva ?" Pallavi asked as she brought the basket out to the table.

" OK ka. Naa help panren," Alli said causing Pallavi to chuckle and pinch her cheek.

" Née okaru...sapdu mothele," Pallavi said pulling the chair behind before nudging Alli to sit down.

Alli smiled and nod her head. She blinked when Saritha hurried into the kitchen.

" Yenna achu attai ?" Alli asked Saritha who rubbed her forehead.

" Iniki students ke test irukarthe marantuthen...Pallavi yeneke breakfast venam," Saritha said causing Anirudh to frown.

" Nillu Saritha...coffee kude kudikama yepadi ?" Anirudh said before groaning as Saritha took his mug and gulped the coffee. Alli smiled and while Vajra and Vasu snickered seeing Anirudh's affronted look.

" Attai wait pannunge...pack pani achum yedutu polam," Alli said before walking into the pantry. She quickly packed the food in a tupperware and placed it inside a bag.

Saritha smiled and took the bag from Alli before spontaneously kissing her cheek and rushed away. Alli blinked, a small smile blooming as she reliased that her mother in law indirectly acknowledged her.

Alli then giggled and helped to make tea for Revant when Pallavi glowered at walked away. Revant gave the girl a wide grin and wink before loudly proclaiming that his wife's tea is the best.

Pallavi rolled her eyes and Vajra gave his brother an unimpressed look.

" Appa everybody knows that Alli chiti tea is the best because Thara attai makes the best tea and she learnt it from her," Vasu said causing the man to threaten his daugther, telling her that she isn't allowed to go to the cinema today.

" Unge appa kadakararu Vasu...Chitapa sponsor panre...Anni Vasu cinema ke polam le ?" Vajra hollered.

Alli shook her head while Pallavi walked back to the dining room. She raised her eyebrows as she stared at Revant who sighed and nod his head. He gave a charming smile to his wife who shook her head before placing two poori on his plate. Alli smiled seeing the loving gesture, shaking her head when Vajra and Vasu failed to understand.

" Thata Patti yenge ?" Alli asked as she began bottle feeding the baby.

" Vaishnavi attai veetuku poirukanga..." Revant said while Vajra continued to ask the reasons and then talked about Revant's work while sharing his work.

" Wait appe née innum 3 weeks le US poganuma ?" Revant asked Vajra who nod. Pallavi furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Alli.

" Née inge hospital le work irruke sonne," Pallavi asked Alli who nod her head.

"Wait appe née inge irrupa...née US pore ?" Revant asked the newlyweds who sighed and nod their head.

" Deyh yenada ithu..." Revant said causing Vajra to rub the back of his neck while Alli licked her lower lips.

" Ippetiki inthe arrangement...Vajra ke program and shoots na US povan..." Alli said.

Revant shook his head and glanced at Pallavi before keeping quiet. Alli looked at Vajra who smiled and shook his head.

" Anni nanga Mihi akka ve partutu apidiye Thara akka veetuku poitu varum," Vajra said to Pallavi who nod her head.

Vajra smiled and winked at Vasu before giving her extra cash. Vasu grinned and hugged Vajra who chuckled and pat her shoulders.

" Amma ve ketatha sollu...intha Arvind ke poori naa rombhe pudikum," Pallavi said passing the hotbag tupperware to Alli who smiled and nod her head. The couple and their baby then left the house.

************************************
Sorry many asked for long chaps but couldn't do it.

Also FTU will be update once more tonight ya