Chapter 44

" Née poi aganuma ?" Vajra pouted as he sat on the bed watching Alli bustling around the room.

" Tsk...ivalo naal kalichu ippe thaan citapa ke oru naalathu poga vendama?" Alli asked Vajra who pouted.

" Naliki poyen...inike poitiya naa aprom naa vere naliki US ponum..." Vajra whined as he walked towards Alli and hugged her waist tightly.

Alli exhaled her breath and tuned her face to him.

" Née US poiye aganuma ? Chandni attai kitte solli avangala partuka solla mudiyatha ?" Alli asked causing Vajra to sigh.

" My employees...my company baby...Naa thana C.E.O," Vajra said, kissing the back of Alli's neck.

" Anthe meeting achum postpone panalamle...innoru 1 or 2 weeks...naanum kude varuvan," Alli said with a sigh.

Vajra rubbed his forehead and let her waist go. Alli bite her lips slightly as she toyed with her nuptials watching him videocalling someone. She smiled softly as Vajra told his assistant to schedule the meeting to next month. Alli sighed and smiled softly, kissing the man's lips as she placed her hand on Vajra's neck.

" Ippe happy ah ?" Vajra asked as he held her waist possesively making Alli smile and blink her eyes. Vajra chuckled and kissed her square in the lips.

Alli began unbuttoning his shirt while he squeezed her bosom. Vajra smiled cheekily and smacked her bum before dragging her into the bathroom. Alli closed her eyes and gulped as the man placed wet kisses on her collarbone, biting and sucking her flesh as his hand ran around wildly. Alli bite her lips hard as he pried apart her thighs and bend down. She closed her eyes tightly, pressing his head hard as she let's out a guttural moan feeling like she is about to burst out.

Vajra exhaled his breath as he got up and wiped his mouth. He smiled widely at Alli who blushed making him chuckle and kiss her mouth. Alli parted her mouth opened and her tongue swirl around his, battling each other as har hands roamed his chest while his hand pressed her waist.

Vajra groaned as he heard the baby's wail while Alli sighed and pushed him away slightly before wrapping her body with a towel. She smiled softly and picked little Rubina up before kissing her forehead and swayed the baby in her arms.

Alli placed the baby down and began changing her diaper when Vajra walked out of the bathroom. He took the dirty diaper and wrinkled his nose before throwing it on the dustbin.

" Ruby lou you stink honey," Vajra said while the baby gurgled and Alli shook her head.

" Deyh...deyh inge paru da," Alli said in a whiny tone as she walked towards Vajra who was wearing his shorts.

" Yennadi," Vajra asked Alli who pouted at him. Alli licked her lower lips and held his hands on her hands causing Vajra to raise his eyebrows in amusement.

" Yeneke...yeneke amma kaila sapdadunum nu irruku...amma ode fish fry aprom chicken curry aprom mutton cuka ah basmathi rice," Alli said swallowing her saliva as she gave him a dreamy look.

Vajra exhaled his breath and pinched her cheek.

" Yenna unge amma veetuku porathuku new plan ah ?" Vajra asked Alli who huffed and pushed him away. Vajra snorted seeing her wearing a well worn off nightie and walk away. He shook his head and carried Rubina in his arms as he followed his wife.

Saritha and Anirudh watched as Alli stomped towards the kitchen table and let out a sigh.

" Allibear ? Yenna achu ?" Anirudh asked Alli who sniffled and wiped her eyes.

Saritha pursed her lips while Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows. He gave Vajra a glare as the man strode inside casually.

" Yennada panne!" Saritha asked as Alli gave Vajra a glare and walked towards the water dispenser.