Chapter 57

Saritha and Anusha chuckled as they sat on the kitchen table.

Ram, Krishi and Akash's hair was filled with flour while the twins had butter smeared on their cheeks. Akash on the other hand sugar on the corner of his lips.

Mythili shook her head as she saw the twins fighting to take turn to mix the butter and sugar while Chara giggled as she helped the twins.

" Akash kutti inge vanga," Saritha called the young boy who smiled shyly. Anusha chuckled while Saritha took her pallu and gently wiped his face.

Chara swallowed her saliva and glanced with a small smile seeing Akash's face brightened while Saritha and Anusha smiled genuinely.

" Anusha aunty ? Attai ?" Alli's sweet voice called as the woman walked slowly with a bright smile.

Arvind and Venkat raised their eyebrows seeing the mess on the kitchen while Raghav's eyes focused on the girl smiling softly as she held Ram's back while the naughty boy stirred something.

Mythili tilt her head watching Raghav staring at Chara while the others mingled together as Anusha hugged and kissed both Venkat and Arvind's cheek while Saritha was staring at Alli who smiled sheepishly as she informed her mother in law that she ate a bread for lunch.

" Raghav ? Yenada angeye nikure ?" Anusha's voice made Raghav snap out of his trance. He shook his head and gave a charming smile as he walked towards Anusha, hugging her and kissing her cheek before turning towards Saritha and did the same.

" Harpy what's cooking," Venkat said with a grin as he walked forward and craned his neck.

Saritha and Anusha snorted as the girl elbowed him causing Venkat to groan while Chara narrowed her eyes at him.

" Saitan ka bacha!" Venkat glared at Chara who huffed and turned her head while Ram and Krishi grinned as they stuck their tongue at Venkat.

" Deyh née yethuku vambu illukere! " Saritha asked Venkat who sniffled fakely.

" Nobody like me now," he said before jutting his lower lips out. Saritha shook her head while Alli pat his back.

" Umm," Alli said patting her bump causing Saritha to shake her head.

" Pasikitha ?" She asked arching her eyebrows at her daugther in law who smiled sheepishly.

Mythili chuckled and took out the skillet while Chara walked towards the fridge and took out a tupperware. Alli's eyes widened as licked her lips seeing the marinated chicken.

" Irru naa fry panre," Mythili said causing Alli to grin and walk towards Mythili, hugging her neck.

Saritha furrowed her eyebrows seeing Raghav's impassive face while Chara began helping the kids to pour the batter into the moulds.

Arvind and Venkat were standing near Chara, licking the batter from the spoon as they gave her smirks while Chara growled at them. Ram and Krishi sniggered while Akash watched with a smile and giggled when Arvind smeared the batter on Chara's cheek. Alli chuckled as she conversed with Mythili about her pregnancy and the atrocities of the bump.

Anusha raised her eyebrows hearing Raghav's growl as Arvind smeared the batter on Chara's cheek, accidentally hitting her lips as the girl tried to move away. She glanced at Saritha who frowned and exhaled her breath.

" Raghav...yen kude va," Saritha said holding his hands and dragging him away. Anusha blinked drawing her eyebrows together as Chara bite her lips staring at the Saritha and Raghav's back. The girl's face flushed as she caught Anusha's eyes and she quickly turned away.