Chapter 50

Alli groaned as she slumped agaisnt the wall of the bathroom. She covered her mouth as she felt the bile before crawling hurriedly towards the toilet bowl.

She got up gingerly and flushed the toilet before walking towards the sink. She sighed seeing the mint toothpaste. Alli quickly brushed her teeth and splashed some cool water on her face. She wiped her face and pat it with a towel before walking out of the washroom.

" Dr...patient files are here..." The nurse said causing Alli to sigh and give her a tired smile.

The nurse gave a small smile and then began to call out the patients. Alli quickly placed a sour sweet on her mouth as the began attending the patients.

After the 7th patient left, Alli sighed and slumped on her seat as she felt a throbbing pain on her forehead. She groaned when the door opened, blinking slightly as she saw her husband walking inside.

" Vajra?" She muttered before laying on the chair. The man frowned and quickly walked towards her, touching her forehead. Alli groaned and tucked his hand with her head causing him to sigh.

" Get up...let's go home," Vajra said causing Alli to rub her forehead.

" Shift innum finish agala da," she muttered causing him to give her a stern look.

" Your face is red...saptiya née! Ille whole day vomiting thana ?" Vajra asked. Alli groaned and exhaled her breath before mumbling.

" That's it...come..." He said helping her up before holding her hand tightly.

" Irru da management kitte email pannanum," Alli whined causing him to give her a glare before sitting down on the chair. He pulled her to his lap and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

Alli blushed and began typing on her computer while Vajra gently pat his hands on her stomach.

" Anupiten," she muttered causing him to grin and kiss the nape of her neck. Alli squirmed and quickly got up causing him to chuckle.

Alli raised her eyebrows as he drove towards her parents house. Vajra leaned over and kissed on her lips.

" Naa sonna née kekka matte athuku thaan yaar sonna kepayo ange kutitu vanturuken," Vajra said with a wide smirk.

Alli rolled her eyes and opened the door, she stepped out and slammed the door loudly before walking away. Vajra shook his head, turning off the engine and walked out of the car.

" Mansi!?" Alli shouted as she saw Mansi and Dr Mehta sitting on the couch with Kishan, Aaryn and

" Alli!" Mansi grinned and quickly rushed over to the wide eyed Alli, pulling her into a bone-crushing hug.

" When did you arrive ?" Alli asked Mansi who winked as she hooked her arms with Alli as she brought her towards the couch. Alli smiled widely and hugged Dr Mehta before hugging Aaryn and Kishan together. Aaryn smiled and kissed her forehead, he helped her to sit down in between the brothers while Vajra raised his eyebrows seeing Alli placing her head on Aaryn's chest.

" Yaaro shift innum mudiyele...kelembe mudiyathu nu over ah pesuna," Vajra said as he walked towards Dr Mehta and hugged him.

Aaryn gave him a stink eye while Dr Mehta chuckled and pat his shoulder. Vajra raised his eyebrows at Mansi who rolled her eyes at him.

" I got pregnant aren't you happy for me ?" Vajra asked with a shit-eating grin causing Mansi to purse her lips while Aaryn growled lowly.

" Ama the moment you start vomiting and feel tired and feel like crying and laughing and shouting at the same time you can call yourself pregnant!" Alli hissed causing Vajra to chuckle.