Chapter 14

*" Pappa yenge, thoongitala ?"* Alli asked as she glanced at her handphone.

*" Ille kulika poiruka...unge akka thaan natamai panrathuku ne vanturukangala,"* Vajra said as he took out his blazer.

Alli chuckled and shook her head while Vajra smirked as he brought his phone towards the bathroom. Alli smiled widely as she saw Mansi and the nanny bathing the baby.

*" Anthe baby items lam pothuma...ille courier panuva ?"* Alli asked Mansi who smiled and told her they still have the stock.

*" First ask him when he wants to do the baby naming ceremony...its been 3 months now,"* Mansi grumbled as she glanced at Vajra.

Vajra gave her a queer look before turning the video call into audio call and walked away from the bathroom. Vajra jumped on his bed and groaned while Alli kept repeating the question.

*" Teriyum di...varen...varen...unge Attai kite solli yen call sheet extend panna sollu...daily recording irruke aprom yepadi ?"* Vajra said with a smile.

Alli rolled her eyes and shook her head. She asked him to hold on before nodding to the nurse. Alli took the file and thanked the nurse. Once the nurse left her cabin, she placed her phone on her ears.

*" Hello sorry oru patient ode file issue...ippe thaan kondutu vanthu kudukuranga...*" Alli said, flipping the file.

*" Seri...née continue pannu...aprom pesalam,"* Vajra said.

*" Mm...Take care...mothele mudinja kelambi vaa...inge Thata and Anirudh uncle and yenge appa kitta sonale problems solve panlam..."* Alli said, biting her lips slightly.

*" Mmm...Thata condition yepidi irruke ?"* Vajra asked.

*" Ippe better...yenna née widower aitiye nu oru kavalai..."* Alli said with a sigh.

Vajra snorted and shook his head. *" Yeneke ne irruku...kalyanam Agatha widower aiten...*" Vajra said

*" Yenna suthame kaanom..."* Vajra continued while Alli rolled her eyes.

*" Good bye,"* Alli said and ended the call.

Mansi smirked as she carried the baby into the room.

" Awww princess...mummy cut papa's call," Mansi cooed at the baby who gurgled.

Vajra rolled his eyes before carrying the baby from Mansi. The little girl looked up at him with her blue eyes gurgling at Vajra who smiled and kissed her forehead.

" Mummy ke call panlama ?" Vajra asked the baby chuckling as the little one groaned.

Vajra looked at Mansi who snorted and took her phone before dialling Alli's number.

Alli's eyes widened and smile bloomed as she saw Mansi who then showed the baby's face. Alli cooed at the little girl laughing gently as the baby gurgled back.

*" Mummy ki velai irruke chellam...ninge poi padunge...I love you,"* Alli said to the baby who yawned slightly.

Vajra nod and hand the baby to the nursemaid. He sighed and smiled at Alli who rolled her eyes.

*" Varen di...sikirama varen...pothuma? "* Vajra asked, snatching Mansi's phone while the woman grumbled and kicked his ankle.

*" Seri seri...Naburen...aprom unge veetle Anitha ke mappilai parkuranga...Unge amma veetuku vanturukamothu amma kitta sonanga...*" Alli said

*" Anitha love panrala ?*" Vajra exclaimed. Alli pursed her lips together and gave him an irritated look.

*" Yen née unge Anna lam vere matiri panlam...ava love panna kudathu?"* Alli asked Vajra who rubbed his forehead.