Chapter 7

Mansi smirked at Alli who pouted and furrowed her eyebrows. The elder woman chuckled and tweaked her nose making Alli whine.

" Akka...avanuku yenna ka problem?" Alli asked as she laid her head on Mansi's lap.

Mansi sighed and gently played with Alli's hair.

" Alli...naa sonna kepiya ?" Mansi asked in a quiet voice.

Alli turned her head and faced Mansi, nodding her head as she laid on Mansi's lap. Mansi sighed and told her to get up. She placed her hands on Alli's shoulders and stared into her eyes.

" I don't want to give you hope...Ana...if you believe his yours then go for it," Mansi said.

" Go for it ? Akka his married! A baby on the way!" Alli gasped shaking her hands wildly.

Mansi sighed and whacked Alli's forehead. " I am not asking you to fall on his lap! Pagal aurat! " Mansi said rolling her eyes at Alli who frowned.

" Then ? Go for it na!?" Alli hissed at Mansi.

" Mera matlap...Go with the flow...talk to him like how you are ? I don't know Alli but that boy is overprotective if you...remember he never allowed me to spend time with you alone when we first came here...Somewhere along this road...that boy is still there..." Mansi said with a sigh.

" His married..." Alli said shaking her head.

" OK you're right...his married...he has a kid...so block him back...Don't go to that house and certainly don't poke your nose into his business! It's that woman's wish if she wants the baby shower or not...tell him that, right now!" Mansi said placing her arms on her hips.

Alli swallowed her saliva and took out her phone. She looked at Mansi who arched her right eyebrow. Alli sighed and called Vajra, gasping as Mansi put the call into loudspeaker while she mouthed to Alli to speak.

*" Yenna avalo aruvama yenkite pesaratuku ?"* Vajra asked with a chuckle.

Alli glanced at Mansi who rolled her eyes as she muttered under her breath. Alli swallowed her saliva and cleared her throat.

*" Naa...Vajra...Valaikappu vanthu Emily ki ishtam na sei...yen ishtam lam thevai ille,"* Alli said in one breathe and looked at Mansi who nod her head.

Vajra chuckled as he cradled his phone while walking towards the balcony. He leaned against against rim and stared at the clear blue sky.

*" Baby shower seiyanum nu sonathu ne...ippe Emily ah kelu na yenna arutham..."* Vajra said. He smiled at Vasu who looked curious at him as she hand him him cuppa.

" Yenna Vasu ?" Vajra asked Vasu who shook her head and quickly walked away.

*" Deyh! Vasu munuka ipidi pesure...ava yenna pathi yenna nenaipa!"* Alli shouted, wringing her hands together.

*" Eh...katathe...Avalam kekala...seri ippe yenna venum unake ? Baby shower seiva ille venama ? Naa yenna solreno athan Emily kepa,"* Vajra said with a smirk as he sipped his coffee.

*" Ama veetle irrukiya ?"* Vajra asked before Alli could retort. Alli looked at Mansi who drawed her eyebrows together.

*" Ama...yen ?"* Alli asked furrowing her brows.

*" Coffee sapda varalam nu thaan...*" Vajra said with a smirk.

Mansi grit her teeth, clenching her fist together while Alli sniffled.

*" Pothum Vajra...unne love panrathuku yene yevelo kevelama panna mudiyumo panre...Unake naa text panathu thapu thaan...sorry inimel naa call panle..."* Alli said before switching off the phone.

" Hey pagli...why are you crying ?" Mansi said as she hurried towards Alli, engulfing her into a tight hug.

Alli sniffled and sobbed on her shoulders. " I feel so cheap...like I am some kind of mistress...his talking to me while his wife suffers there..." Alli wailed.

" Alli! Stop it Now! I don't like Vajra...because his cocky and well frankly I am jealous of his closeness to you like he is of our bond...but He Is NOT a person who will do that or pull that shit !" Mansi said in an authoritative tone.

" Aprom yen ka ? What kind of talk is this! I know...avan show ke overseas poitu varathukule ivanga engagement vechatu thapu thaan Ana I really thought he likes me...Amma kaga thaan yevalo hurt analum...avanga family nalla naa avanga yenna insult pannalum naa bother panle...Ivan...Ivan ippe inthe matiri pesuna yenna ka artham ?" Alli said as she sobbed on Mansi's arms while Mansi pat her gently trying to calm her down.

" Avan kitte pesanum artham," A voice said causing both Mansi and Alli to glance at the door.

Chandni exhaled her breath before walking inside the room. She locked the door and smiled widely to Mansi, hugging her tightly while Alli stood at a distance looking at the woman in shock. Chandni pressed her lips together, swallowing her saliva before siting on the bed.

" I...I am not your mother I know...but I care for you...I cannot erase the past...but I can try to mend for the future...if that troublesome lad allows it," Chandni said with a small chuckle at the end of the sentence.

" Maa aap kya bolte hai ? " Mansi said sitting on the floor as she placed a secure hand on Alli's shoulders.

" Alli should talk to that boy Mansi...talk...everything...from what happened when he left until now..." Chandni said.

Alli shook her head. " Naa...I won't do it...I shouldn't have gone back to the house when his there with his wife...He...let him be happy," Alli said before standing up and walked out of the door.

Mansi stared at Chandni who smacked her forehead.

" Sit down," Chandni said before patting the space next to her.

__________________________________________________

Okay ithu  konjam short chap like a filler chap I hope...I will come back with a longer chapter if possible today. Once again thank you everyone for the support in Nemo and this story.

Everyday I am writing as a hope to get back to normal life and this way Nemo will be back soon.