Chapter 65

Thara smiled widely as she ushered her cousins inside.
Aaryn gave a short nod to Harish and Linga while the men cleared their throat and mumbled out a greeting. Kishan and Meera who walked out from one of the alcove smiled and Kishan ushered them inside while Thara exhaled her breath and smiled softly as she placed her hands on Aaryn's shoulder.

Aaryn frowned and swiftly wiped her tears causing her to chuckle.

" I was so worried that they might not come..." Thara said causing Aaryn to sigh and wrap his hand around her shoulder. Thara swallowed her saliva watching with a small smile as Alli smiled brightly in joy as she talked with Harish's wife Sandhya and Linga's wife while Vajra smiled cheekily as he goofed around with Harish, Linga and Revant alongside Madhav.

Mansi smirked as she walked towards Thara nudging her chin at Thara who shook her head.

" Where's Preethi ?" Thara asked Mansi who chuckled.

" Apprently she likes Chara very much and also Rasika so she dragged Arushi to get acquainted with Chara," Mansi said causing Aaryn to chuckle.

Thara and Aaryn smiled widely as Mansi smiled satisfied watching Chara and the girls walking down with bright eyes and flushed cheek. Aaryn's eyes softened seeing Chara's free laugh as she tilted her head back to her, her laughter ringing out loudly.

Ravi Raghavendra and Anirudh who was sitting on the couch had a small reminiscing smile as they watched the girl.

" Who does she remind you off ?" Ravi asked as he tilt his head towards Hrishikesh who smiled and glanced at Anirudh before turning to his uncle.

" Saritha Anni..." he said causing Ravi to chuckle heartily.

Hrishikesh swallowed his saliva and gave a small smile as Arvind walked towards the men. He gulped seeing Arvind's bright smile as he hugged Ravi and Anirudh before looking at him with faltering smile. Hrishikesh blinked as he saw Chara walking towards them and cleared her throat softly. Arvind sighed and turned towards Hrishikesh giving him a tiny smile and nod. Hrishikesh got up and quickly hugged Arvind who exhaled his breath while Chara smiled as she hugged Anirudh.

Kishan exhaled his breath as he walked over towards Ravi and Anirudh holding the slumbering Akash on his arms. He nod and smiled at his ex father in law who smiled eying the sleepy boy.

" Chara," Akash mumbled sucking his thumbs causing Chara to chuckle as she took his from Kishan's arms and kissed the sleepy boy's cheek. She walked away towards the stairs and walked up towards the room where the twins laid slumbering with their bum up in the air. Chara sighed and tucked Akash next to Krishi before kissing all three kids and rocked the sleepy Rubina.

" Chara," Anitha said in surprise as she walked into the room carrying her first baby boy while Anusha carried the second baby boy with Naveen holding their youngest baby boy.

" Née yen ma kille pole ?" Anusha asked Chara who stood up and gave a small smile.

" Ille ange irunthu thaan vanthen...Akash ke tookam vanturuchu aprom yenekum ivalo crowd naa konjam orumariya awkward airum;" Chara said causing Naveen to chuckle.

" Ivanunge rendu perum thoongitanunge...Ivan thaan toongele," Naveen pointed to baby on Anitha's arm while Anusha took the baby from Naveen's arm and placed his on the cot.

" Parala inge bedle veinge naa partukuren...Alli ka pavam rombhe nerama yaaru kude achum escape agalam nu irrukanga," Chara said causing Anitha to chuckle and nod her.

Naveen blinked raising his eyebrows when his niece Rasika walked with an innocent smile holding a bowl of chips while Arushi held a bottle of water and Preethi with 4 mugs on the tray. Anusha and Anitha chuckled and gave the girls identical smiles.