Chapter 54

Chara smiled to herself as she walked out of the shop holding two bags.

It was a hot and sunny day with many passer-by walking around as they battered and bargained. She exhaled her breath loudly as she walked along the pavement when her sharp eyes caught the toy seller. She walked towards the man and started bargaining with the exasperated man.

" Ithu inthe price thaan naane kammi velaiki vikuren," the man said causing Chara to shake her head.

" Naa moonu vanguren Anna konjam korachikunge..." Chara said causing the man sigh and nod his head. Chara smiled and hand over the money before grabbing the plastic bag.

She began walking towards the bus stop and sat down waiting patiently for the bus. Her eyes narrowed while her eyebrows furrowed together as she saw a yellow lamborgini.

Arvind was driving with Raghav in the passenger seat and Venkat at the back seat with two more girls. She shook her head seeing one of the girl hugging Raghav's neck as the young man tilt his head up. Chara's eyes widened seeing the girl kissing Raghav's lips while onlookers watched.

" Spoiled brats," she muttered. She averted her face as Arvind's grinning face turned towards the direction of the bus stand. Chara sighed as the traffic light turned green and the car zoomed off.

She spent another 45 minutes watching various atrocities of the young and single at the traffic junction. Chara stood up when her bus came before grabbing all her bags and walked up. She grit her teeth as she endured certain unruly behaviour of men. Once her stop was nearing, she exhaled her breath and stepped on the man's feet, making him groan and topple behind someone else creating a commotion. Chara sighed and quickly hurried out of the bus and began walking. She smiled and took out a bundle of food before placing it down infront of a mother dog and her five puppies, gently patting one of pup's head before walking away.

Chara averted her face as she saw various BMW and Mercedes passing out of the neighbourhood. She ducked her head down and walked in a faster pace while the ladies of the society eyed her skeptically during the routine walk.

" That's what happens when you bring trash...look at the bags she is carrying!" One of the lady whispered loudly causing Chara fasten her pace.

She swallowed her saliva and nod her head at the guard before walking inside. Her eyes widened as she parted her lips seeing Aaryn and Thara sitting together on the garden patio with Ram and Krishi chasing each other playfully.

" Chara...yenge poitu vare née? " Thara asked while Aaryn kept quiet as he watched Chara.

" Ille veliya...konjam things vaganum," Chara said causing Thara to sigh.

" Yenma...driver ah kutitu poga vendiya thana ? Cheri yellam vangitiya? " Thara asked Chara who nod her head.

" Charrrruuuu," Ram and Krishi hollered before bumping into her legs.

" Anything for us ?" Krishi asked with a toothy grin while Ram bobbed his head. Thara and Aaryn shook their head while Chara giggled and nod.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows while Thara smiled in surprise. Ram and Krishi cheered as they followed her inside the house.

Aaryn got up and kissed Thara's neck before placing his arms on her waist as the couple walked inside. Aaryn raised his eyebrows while Thara smiled softly seeing Chara kneeling down as she passed the toys to Ram and Krishi who squealed.

" Wait! Ram!" Krishi shouted before pulling his brother away causing Chara to frown.

" Teddy bear pudikatha ?" Chara asked Thara as she bite her lips softly. Aaryn snorted while Thara exhaled her breath.