Chapter 47

Alli blushed while Vajra cleared his throat with a proud smile. Thara shook her head seeing her brother holding Alli's saree as her daugther stood with her blouse.

" Maa see mama is disturbing Alli bear," Ram whispered causing Thara to shake her head.

" Ya Alli bear was screaming earlier and mama bite her throat. Look its blood!" Krishi gasped.

Thara raised her eyebrows at Vajra who scratched the back of his neck while Alli looked mortified.

" Enough...go and get dressed up...eh Akash ke unge sherwani kudunge da!" Thara shouted as the twins squealed and cackled as they ran away.

" Sir...neege poi ready avenge," Thara said as she walked towards Vajra who chuckled and hand his sister Alli's pallu, kissing Thara's cheek before walking away.

Alli licked her lower lips and glanced at Thara under her lashes. Thara smiled and nudged her head causing the girl to blush. Thara chuckled and tucked the saree into Alli's stomach, caressing her tummy with a soft smile before helping Alli adjust her pallu.

" Yen baby ivalo simple saree ?" Thara asked as she pinned Alli's pallu with her blouse.

" Long journey le ma...athan...ippelam rombhe heavy ah poda mudiyele," Alli said. Thara sighed and wrapped her arms around Alli's shoulder, kissing her cheek.

Thara then helped Alli to sit down infront of the dresser before combing her hair gently. She began braiding Alli's hair with a small hum, giving her twins a glare as they rushed inside the room.

" Periamma...talk sense to that idiot!" Arvind grumbled as he walked into the room.

" Chara yennada panna ?" Thara asked in a resigned voice while the twins snickered.

" Chara onnum panle ma," Ram said while Krishi nod. Arvind narrowed his eyes the twins who stuck their tongue out at him.

" Ram...Krishi," Alli called the twins who ran towards their sister and hugged her sides.

" Arvind naa sonna saree podu nu...Chara say no," Ram said.

Alli raised her eyebrows at Arvind who scratched his forehead.

" I...I just wanted to her to feel included...Ana that idiot! Periamma she took out a hideous faded saree and said OK! " Arvind said causing Thara to sigh.

" Naa poi pesuren," Thara said walking towards Arvind, patting his shoulders. Alli shook her head and glanced at the twins who gave her innocent smile.

" What else happened ?" Alli asked them who grinned.

" Chituupa came...aprom Meera aunty ah drag pantu poitaru...Naa sonne Chaara  better tie nice saree illena chitupa will hurt aunty," Krishi said causing Alli to groan and smacked their bum.

Ram and Krishi whined when Alli gave them a glare.

" It worked! She is wearing a nice tops now!" Ram whined causing Alli to raise her eyebrows.

She tilt her head when Vajra walked inside the room snickering.

" Un thambi ke semaya viluthu ange...Yethuku anthe ponnu kitte pesuran ?" Vajra asked as he walked towards Alli and kissed her cheek before helping her up.

" Yenda yennachu ?" Alli asked Vajra who smirked.

" Teriyele Ana Thara ka avana thaan yesuna...Cheri vaa Venky kitte seeru thatu jamma vangitu vara sonne...anthe monkey yenna vangitu vanturuku paapom," Vajra said before yelping as Alli pinched his arms.

Ram and Krishi snickered before holding Alli's hand and walked away while Vajra sighed and walked behind  them rubbing his arms.

" Akash kutti ah ithu?" Alli said as she walked towards the skinny boy, wrapping her arms over him.