Chapter 49

Naveen furrowed his eyebrows as he watched his wife speaking on the phone. He blinked looking astonished when the woman gave him a glance before continuing her conversation.

'Yenna iva kanduka matikira,' Naveen thought as he scratched his forehead, walking towards the bathroom. He splashed his face with icy cool water. He grabbed the hotel towel and wiped his face as he walked out of the bathroom.

Naveen cleared his throat slightly as he saw Anitha scrolling her phone. He exhaled his and climbed up the bed before pulling the woman, placing her body slightly on his chest as he gently pat her stomach.

" Yenna ma ? " Naveen asked in a soft voice causing Anitha to huff.

" Yethuku yenna kutitu vantinge...ninge inge yaaru kudalam kati pudichi dance panringe nu show panrathuka ?" Anitha asked. Naveen sighed and shake his head before rubbing her belly.

" Ma...shooting thane athu...yennachu ? Vasu née pallavi lam shopping poninge thana ? Aprom Vasu unne Agra Fort munuke lam photo yedutha thana?" Naveen said causing Anitha to sigh.

" Yenge ungaluku yen kude veliya porathuku avalo kasakutha ? Inthe Revant Anna kude thana vantha...athu matiri ninge vara mudiyatha ille unge shooting mudinju oru 5 minutes? Konjam neram namma rendu peyar mattum poga mudiyatha ?" Anusha said in a heavy voice.

Naveen exhaled his breath and turned her face towards him frowning as he saw her redden eyes.

" Anitha...Jesus! Woman you're the death of me I tell you!" Naveen said before getting out of the bed.

Anitha wiped her tears  and swallowed her saliva as she watched him dialing a number. Her eyes widened and she rubbed them as he paced around the room asking the director to cancel tomorrow's shooting. Naveen raised his eyebrows as he end the call while Anitha gulped and averted her face.

The man shook his head and walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed. Anitha swallowed her saliva and crawled towards him. She cleared her throat softly and placed her head on his shoulder causing him to exhale his breath.

" Ippo yenna achu ?" He asked softly causing her to sigh.

" Iniki Revant Anna and Pallavi anni ve photo yeduka mothu...I saw this couple...she was pregnant and he was so sweet...sapadu lam vangi and then he held her ice cream...her popcorn...rombhe sweet ah irunthanga," Anitha said causing Naveen to chuckle.

" Yenekum seri...Yashwan kum seri...yen un mamanar kum seri...shoot panalum anthe matiri romance lam teriyathu..." Naveen said.

" Terinjakavum matum apidithane?" Anitha asked causing Naveen to chuckle.

" Seri madam try panre...vanga sapda polam," Naveen said when Anitha shook her head.

" Yendi ?" Naveen asked in an exasperated tone. He raised his eyebrows when Anitha began unbuttoning his shirt. The girl blushed brightly as she continued to unbutton his shirt before helping him to take out his shirt.

" Pants yaru unge appa va kaltuvaru ?" Naveen asked causing Anitha to blink.

" Athe yen open panna poringe ?" Anitha said before pushing him to the bed and laid next to him, cuddling his chest.

" Yenna panre di née?" Naveen said causing Anitha to wrinkle her nose.

" Yenne di kupdatinga...ithu veraikum ma thane soninge," she muttered as she nuzzled his chest causing him to chuckle.

" Seri ma...yenna paringe ?" Naveen said causing Anitha to sigh.

" Scenting you...marking you...you're mine!" Anitha said as she began nuzzling his throat, chest and biting his collarbone.

Naveen sighed and smiled before getting up and pinching her face. Anitha jut her lower lips as she got up. Naveen smiled and held her face in his hand.

" I told you...you cannot escape from me...you're mine...aprom yenna ?" He asked causing the girl to blush and place her head on his chest.

" Anthe heroine semme alaga irrukanga...unge kude rombhe close ah dance panranga..." Anitha said.

" Ivalo alagana pondati irruka mothu naa yendi alava parka poren..." Naveen said pinching her cheeks.

"Seri yaaru phone le...yenna achu ?" Naveen asked Anitha who snorted.

" Unge thangachi pannathu thaan...amma attai kitte fam ah kovil porum nu solirkanga appe Mythili ka yenna kovil nu ketanga...amma sonne udane avanglukum archanai seiya sonnage...athe unge yellam thangachi ketanga nu mythili akka sonne yenna avanga solla mothu she came outside of her room...kovil le Nadiya poiruka...ange kishan mama kude sandai iluturuka...athule yenna achu nu teriyele anthe Meera ve mama marriage panacham...athe kette unge thangachi call panni Nadiya ve thookam visarike...unge appa kandupudika...ippe unge tangachi ve veetu vittu yeliva pogaratuku packing nadakuthu," Anitha said.

Naveen shook his head and smacked his own forehead.

" Ivale yenna thaan panrathu! Riya ode life ah vere spoil panita!" Naveen said causing Anitha to frown.

" Riya life lam nalla thaan irruke! Yenna spoil achu! Athulam onnum ille..." Anitha said causing Naveen to pinch the bridge of his nose.

" Naa yenna solle vare-" he began when Anitha shook her head.

" I know but I don't like that phrase...seri I don't want to talk about that..." Anitha said yawning slightly.

Naveen sighed and smiled softly as he pressed a kiss on her forehead. He helped her to sleep properly before covering her body with a blanket. He ordered some food before changing into his shorts and flicked through the channels as his wife curled up against  his legs.

************************************
Just a short chap...seriously tiring day for me