Chapter 21

Naveen sighed as he adjusted his cap and hoodie. He gave a quick smile and signed a few autographs as the fans cheered and gushed at him. His bodyguards made sure to surround him, keeping the aggressive fans at bay. As he posed to a selfie with a woman who claimed to be an ardent fan, he heard a sweet shrill voice. His warm brown orbs widened and his lips curved into a small smile as he turned his head.

Alli smiled as she held the baby pram while Anitha grinned waving at him in one hand while clutching massive amount of shopping bags on her other hand. Naveen nod to the bodyguards who stopped the crowd and followed him towards the girls.

Anitha's eyes widened and she shook her head when the bodyguard offered to carry the bags. Alli tilt her head to her left, a small smile forming in her lips as she watched Naveen shake his head before grabbing the bags from Anitha. He waved off the bodyguards who once again offered to carry the bags.

" What are you both doing here ?" Naveen asked Anitha as he glanced at Alli.

" Baby ke necessary items lam mudinjirichu nu vanga vanthom...apidiye yengalukum vangikitom," Anitha said with an impish smile.

Naveen chuckled and shook his head. He smiled and gently caressed the little one's cheek as the baby gurgled at him.

" Yenge Vajra varale ?" Naveen asked Anitha who sighed.

" Avan yenge ingge irrukan varathuku," Anitha said while Alli rubbed her eyebrow.

" He went back to States," Alli said with a small smile. Naveen furrowed his eyebrows as he pursed his lips. He glanced at Anitha who shrug her shoulders.

" So that's the argument...last week during the saree shopping?" Naveen said eying Alli who chuckled and shook her head.

" No...the argument was based on his decision to leave her behind with me," Alli said with a small smile.

Anitha pursed her lips and gave Alli a displeased look while Naveen watched the girls before smiling widely.

" Alright come...let's go to a restaurant or something," he said.

Alli gave him a thankful smile before pushing the pram away while Anitha huffed.

" His taking advantage of her love and affection to him," Anitha said crossing  her arms over her chest.

Naveen licked his lips and watched Alli walking slightly in front of them. He exhaled his breath and placed his hand on Anitha's shoulder.

" Come, mothele restaurant ke pogalam..." he said pinching Anitha's cheek as he asked her to smile. Anitha's frown turned into a silly smile. She tucked her hand with his as they walked with the bodyguards following them.

Alli turned her head to them jutting her chin out as she glanced around the few restaurants in the mall. Naveen smiled and pointed to a black glass door. Alli smiled and pushed the pram behind him. The girls smiled to themselves as the manager fawned over Naveen and ushered him inside, leading them to a private section.

" It's our greatest honour sir! We will keep this space private...noone including our staff will enter after we bring out your dishes," the manager said.

Naveen smiled and ordered fizzy drinks for the girls and got him a glass of Jack Daniels. Alli ordered grilled chicken while Anitha took fish and chips. Naveen got himself a large chicken burger with fries.

" So...what's going on ?" Naveen asked facing Alli and Anitha.

" Vajra yen Anna thaan...but I feel like his using her," Anitha said while Alli sighed and shook her head.