Chapter 53

Anitha rolled her eyes and pursed her lips as Naveen's girl fans pushed her aside as they rushed to get his autograph. Luckily, his faithful bodyguards were around and steadied her. Naveen frowned and quickly placed his hands on her waist while his guards formed a barrier. Naveen sighed and gave a small look at Anitha who patted his arms. He then turned around and signed a few autographs and posed for some selfies.

Anitha's eyes glanced around the shopping mall. Her eyes zeroed towards the Teriyaki Chicken board. She licked her lips as she patted her tummy with a wide smile.

" Yennage," Anitha said to Naveen who instantly turned his head around, his eyes swirling in concern.

" Yenge yeneke athu venum," Anitha said pointing to the shop as she licked her lower lips unconsciously while patting her bump. Naveen's eyes softened seeing her hands on her small bump. He smiled and nudged his head to his security who nod and began walking in front of him and behind him while he held Anitha's hand.

Anitha shook her head and pushed him towards a hidden booth before grabbing his wallet.

" Naa poi vanguren ma," Naveen said in an exasperated tone while Anitha shook her head.

" Ninge ? Aprom ange oru line varum...autograph with photograph lam kudukunum...yeneke ippeve chicken sapdanum...naa vangitu varen! Dot!" Anitha said placing her hands on her hips.

Naveen sighed and rubbed his forehead as he sat down. Anitha smiled and waddled towards the counter and stood behind a man who was paying for his food. The cashier gave him the receipt and ducked her head down as she placed some changes inside the cash register. Anitha waddled towards the counter and stared at the big posters choosing the set meal.

" Welcome to teriyaki Chicken..I..-" The cashier blinked and gasped as she swallowed her saliva.

" Chara!" Anitha said in a bewildered tone staring at the girl who wore the sauce stained uniform and red cap.

Chara cleared her throat and gave a false bright smile.

" Welcomer to Teriyaki Chicken ma'am, your order please," she said causing Anitha to frown.

" You're working here ? Thara ka knows ? Why are you even working at this time... Don't you suppose to gave tuition or extra class?" Anitha inquired causing Chara to swallow her saliva as she turned slightly pale.

" Eh can you buy and get lost ? Sonthe kathe soga kathe lam veera yengayachum pesa mudiyatha!" A fat man behind bellowed causing Anitha to blink while Chara furrowed her eyebrows.

" Mariyathai ah pesu! Deyh cover pannu," Chara said pulling a boy towards the counter before walking out and held Anitha's hand. Chara gave a glare to the man who glowered at them. Anitha sighed and pulled the girl towards the booth where Naveen was scrolling his handphone.

His smile turned slightly dim as he eyed her attire and Anitha's face.

" Née inge yenna panre ? Anitha ma yennachu ?" Naveen said as he immediately stood up and held Anitha .

" Sir...ma'am please ukarunge...Naa ungalukukaga special combo yeduthu varen," Chara said and walked away.

She explained to her manager whose eyes went wide and immediately shouted at the kitchen staff to prepare Anitha's order. Chara sighed and began frying the fries before pouring a small cup of cheese dip and placing it next to the fries as she brought it out to the table.

Chara sighed and slid infront of Naveen and Anitha giving them a grimace.

" Das veetle stay panna thaan yedam kudutanga...selavu ku naa thana pathukunum," Chara said with a small smile causing Anitha to frown while Naveen pursed his lips together. Chara sighed and took out her cap before rubbing her forehead.