Chapter 31

On weekends, the street outside the teahouse is still bustling, street stalls selling all kinds of snacks, and the hustle and bustle of people in the old hot pot restaurant looks particularly lively.

The main entrance of the tea house is not big, and you walked up the narrow stairs to the quiet second floor and suddenly opened up.

Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing went upstairs one after another to the private rooms of the tea house.

Chu Qianli walked in front, and she was still complaining: "What does it mean to be afraid of me being beaten? I am obviously such a reasonable person. Do you think I will be beaten if I don't reason?"

Tan Muxing was crushed by her for several days. He only felt that he stabbed Louzi and explained embarrassingly: "I didn't mean that, but sometimes it doesn't matter if you are unreasonable, the other party may be angry..."

"That's because they can't listen to the truth." Chu Qianli is confident, "It's not my problem!"

"..." Tan Muxing is hard to say because her attitude is easy to be beaten.

There is a lobby and private rooms on the second floor of the tea house. There are already a lot of people sitting in the lobby, but they don't look like they are here for tea.

Chu Qianli stood at the top of the stairs. She looked at a group of people and felt familiar, as if they were the people who accompanied Boss Zhang to the mountain. They are dressed in brand-name clothes, and they are not known to be Boss Zhang's relatives or his confidantes.

Tan Muxing also followed. He stood beside Chu Qianli, looked for the introducer, and shouted, "Uncle Jianping."

He Jianping was chatting secretly with Boss Zhang and others in the corner. He immediately raised his head when he heard the voice, and said with a hurried smile: "Come on! Then let's go to the private room!"

There was only one woman in this group. She was wearing heavy makeup, but she couldn't hide her haggard. Hearing this, she stood up suddenly, glanced at Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing incredulously, and questioned: "These two...Who are the masters?"

Chu Qianli and Tan Mu Xing looked young, and Tan Mu Xing was more like a master in comparison.

He Jianping hurried over, and he generously introduced: "This is the little master."

The woman looked at Chu Qianli with a ponytail, and said in surprise: "This is a little girl!?"

Chu Qianli's hair is getting longer now, she can tie up a small ponytail, but it is as short as a rabbit tail. She didn't pay much attention to clothes. The clothes were bought by Yu Xin. Naturally, she was a well-behaved style preferred by her parents. She really looked like a child.

Chu Qianli blinked and said honestly: "I am really young. If you think it's inappropriate, then we will go back first."

"Uncle He, I've seen it before, and the money is still the previous account."

After Chu Qianli finished speaking, she took the lead to go downstairs, and urged Tan Muxing to follow along, preparing to go home.

Tan Muxing felt helpless. It hasn't been a few minutes since the two came to the teahouse. He felt that the game experience card was not so fast, but he still obeyed her advice and walked down the stairs.

"Ah? Is this going away?" He Jianping pretended to be surprised, "Well, this kind of thing can't be forced."

He Jianping originally let Chu Qianli walk through the scene, he naturally didn't mean to stop people, the old **** was standing on the side.