Chapter111

Tan Mu Xing's eyes are greeted by the twilight, like the early winter snow on the tile eaves, appearing pure and soft.

Chu Qianli's past light-hearted moments suddenly appeared in Chu Qianli's mind. The magic card girl squad nestled together in the warm room of the Tan's compound. They saw the white snow eroding and covering the dry mountains a little bit, chatting about astrology and animation from morning to night. It seems that there is no moment of trouble, at least on the table.

She thought about it more than once, if the stars weren't fat big white bears at first, without those sensitive and soft thoughts, perhaps the story would never develop like this.

He is a gentle, polite and meticulous person. Even if he is not good at dealing with people, as long as there is no harassment from Wang Zheng, he should be able to meet a couple of friends. During his time in school, he would be very low-key and admitted to a good school. After many years, his classmates were surprised to discover his family background, and felt that he was deeply hidden.

He will also meet very good people, and someone will always find his gentleness.

There should be no waves in his life, and he has obtained enviable happiness. Plainness is happiness.

If you haven't met her.

If he hadn't met her, he would soon be able to usher in a new life in college. After he got rid of the high school environment, he would definitely meet new friends. He didn't have to be injured in the deserted Gobi, and he didn't need to lose himself because he couldn't get magic. Will happen.

Chu Qianli's lips moved slightly, but she didn't say what she wanted to say. She knew that as long as she insisted on not talking about Twilight Star following, he would definitely not go to H country, he would be afraid of affecting her, worried that his existence would cause her trouble, he would think so.

She wanted to speak, but she seemed dumb.

Talking about Mu Xing's silence to her, his eyes fell silent, and he whispered: "You don't need to think about other things, just answer whether you have had it."

"...Why do you want to know this?"

"Just curious."

"Curious about what?"

"Obviously there are always small excuses for not doing homework. It would be too tiring to take two steps with things back. When you see something you like, you have to spend a lot of money, and do things wantonly..." Tan Muxing smiled bitterly, "Why do you want to Are you so sensible at this time?"

He did not understand.

He would rather she be making trouble with him unreasonably than seeing her become sensible.

Chu Qianli's chest was suddenly blocked, and he couldn't say a word for a long time.

Talking about Mu Xing lowered his eyelids, his voice was very soft: "Since I usually ignore it, why can't I be selfish now?"

Chu Qianli trembled: "You're like saying this, anyway, I was selfish in the past, so it's better to indulge yourself..."

Tan Muxing nodded earnestly: "Well, there must be a beginning and an end."

Chu Qianli was dumb.

He smiled and said: "You said that people are very complicated. You restrain yourself by relying on the acquired astrological knowledge and restrain yourself from breaking through certain bottom lines, but I happen to be not that interested in these."

She should be carefree, there is no need to think so much.

The fortune-teller will deduce whether the result is good or bad, but he has never been interested in fortune-telling.