Chapter21

After adjusting the interview time, Zhou Qiang sent a message to the fortune-teller, saying that he would wait until the interview was over before telling the status quo.

Zhou Qiang wanted to give Chu Qianli feedback on the results, but didn't want the other party's level to be unnecessary. There are enough cases handled by the fortune-teller, and you will know the basics. Zhou Qiang's problem is relatively simple, but the error will be very small.

However, Chu Qianli still responded honestly. Anyway, Zhou Qiang was posted on the business account. Maybe the actual case can be helpful to Qiu Qingkong's study.

Time at school passed quickly.

After school, Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing went to the school gate together, and found He Shichen was not there when he got in the car. He Shichen has been very busy lately. He always arrives home late in the car, as if he is taking a competition training course.

At the dinner table, Yu Xin asked Aunt Li to keep a good meal, and only then sat down to dine with Chu Qianli and He Zhenghe. Although He Shichen never talks to each other during meals, it is strange that his seat is vacant.

Chu Qianli always gets angry at the money printing machine when she eats. Today, no one is telling her manners. She always feels that the white rice is not fragrant enough, and it is more pleasant to eat after making people angry.

Chu Qianli was quite well-behaved in front of his parents, and did not face the arrogance of He Shichen.

He Zhenghe smiled and said, "When Shi Chen is not at home, Qian Li has calmed down."

Yu Xin: "You two are always quarrelsome when you get together. I'm afraid that you will have conflicts, but you will not talk after you separate."

"There is no contradiction." Chu Qianli said, "Although my brother is probably furious after hearing this, I know him better than himself."

He Shichen had limited knowledge of herself, but Chu Qianli saw more things through the astrolabe. She asked for money last time to succeed, and she became more convinced that the judgment was correct.

He Shichen was not present, and the three of them rarely talked about Chu Qianli's past. Yu Xin curiously asked, "What did you do after school?"

"Actually it's almost the same as now. I slid back home from school and occasionally went out with my grandfather to solve problems for others..." Chu Qianli thought, "I spend a lot of time at home during vacations. My grandfather and I are both lazy and rely on fortune-telling to decide every day. If you lose, the one who loses will clean up."

"Help people solve problems?"

"It's as small as helping the villagers find lost chickens, and it's as big as setting a date for marriage and building a house to see Feng Shui."

Yu Xin looked lonely, and said bitterly: "This is really amazing, I haven't even touched it."

Yu Xin couldn't imagine her daughter's past life, and felt deeply that she had missed too much.

Chu Qianli caught the mother's strange look and said softly: "Mom, I know what you are thinking, but it's not what you think."

Yu Xin was taken aback.

Chu Qianli: "What my grandfather and I learned is like playing cards. After all, it's not about teaching people how to start with two kings and four twos, but teaching people how to play the best choice with limited cards."

"Things you have never owned before are not considered to be missed. Don't always think about the good cards you haven't drawn. It is more important to be optimistic about the cards in your hand."