Chapter28

He Jianping was very polite. He didn't believe Chu Qianli at the beginning, and even said he would have a meal together at noon. He believed in his heart that as long as the money was paid, the fortuneteller should do everything right. He said that the masters are long and the masters are short, but he does not feel that he is begging for help.

The Six Yao colleagues didn't understand this theory, but Chu Qianli knew it very well.

Chu Qianli started habitually first. She stared at the astrolabe for a long time and watched the development of things.

Seeing that she didn't say anything, He Jianping watched eagerly and kept asking: "How is it?"

Tan Muxing deeply felt that He Jianping urged him too eagerly. How could he ask about the results as soon as the market started, and never heard that he would need it immediately after finishing the work. He raised the teapot to pour water for He Jianping, and comforted: "Uncle Jianping, don't worry, have some tea."

He Jianping sat back when he heard the words. He drank a sip of hot tea, and he was fidgeting.

Chu Qianli pondered for a moment, she put her phone aside, took out the paper and pen from her bag, and said, "We still have to change the way of inducing hexagrams."

He Jianping panicked: "Why?"

"Because the problem is becoming more complicated now, it's different from what I had to calculate last time." Chu Qianli found that the other party was panicked, and smiled, "Of course, the solution is always more difficult than the difficulty. Can you write about the domestic company boss on paper? Birthday?"

He Jianping did not disclose the specific company name or mention the name of the material out of business secrets.

He Jianping took the pen and paper. He scratched his head and asked in confusion, "Is my birthday a specific date? Then I don't seem to know?"

Chu Qianli had a good temper and said, "Do you know the zodiac sign?"

"It should be a horse. Is he 66 years old? Let me look at his circle of friends..." He Jianping asked suspiciously, "What are you asking about this? Do you still need these?"

Chu Qianli did his best to popularize science: "The advantages and disadvantages of various spells are different. For example, the plum blossom can be easily counted. Fortune-telling is very convenient, but it is very convenient to test the fortuneteller if you want to be detailed. The main thing is the most concise. language."

These convenient arithmetic numbers for hexagrams are only for obscure information, and one sentence is often used to cover everything, in a sense like a Chinese reading comprehension question. Everyone has different experience when reading the same verse. It cannot be said that there is a problem with the verse itself, but the level of the poet is different.

"There are also some arithmetic numbers that require a lot of information, and the amount of information given is the same. If it is a question of only the result, it will be thankless, but if you need to look at the process, use this kind of arithmetic. Suitable." Chu Qianli said patiently.

He Jianping was confused when he heard it, and then curiously said: "Oh, oh, what method do you use to calculate?"

"I am using Ziwei Doushu, which is actually used to predict life, but there are some similarities in the arithmetic numbers, and it can also be used for fortune-telling, that is, Ziwei Divination, or'Zi Zhan' for short." Chu Qianli explained Said, "I will use Tai Sui to enter the hexagram for a special person, choose a key house, and then interpret the matter."

He Jianping frowned slightly: "I don't understand a bit."

Chu Qianli took a deep breath. She tried to mobilize her emotions and smiled and said: "Okay, let's explain it in a scientific way. The Guapan is a model of time and space. Uncle He and the boss are special characters, but you are in time and space. There is no name in the model yet, we need to determine where you are."