Chapter103

After listening to the murder in the wind and drizzle building, the villa area was empty. Many people have left with their suitcases one after another, formally withdrawing from the New Era Plan, and even the morning buffet in the lobby has fewer staff.

The remaining people have their own teams, and they usually go in and out at the same time. The two larger domestic teams are Ganmen and Chumaxian, while overseas are Qiao and others, showing a three-legged trend.

Although Chu Qianli and others won the first place in the vote, they are indeed weak compared to other teams, mainly currently only three people.

In the restaurant, Meiruz looked around, she found a fixed seat for the staff, and said: "It seems that the factions have already been separated."

After most of the people were eliminated, the remaining groups were quite conspicuous, and various forces have recently convened people. Everyone sees it now very clearly, I am afraid that those who pass the murder screening can participate in the project, then the next selection is to compete for the right to speak in the team.

Recently, Huang Jue frequently invited Meiru Z and others, hoping that everyone could jointly seize the leadership of the New Era Project, but was politely rejected by the three.

Chu Qianli: "In the first place, the retail investors will be knocked out, and then the various forces will fight in chaos. You can guess the result at the first glance at the selection in City G."

Talking about Twilight Star: "Does this have anything to do with City G?"

Chu Qianli's eyes were bright, and he said with interest: "G city in the movie is the capital of spies, a gray area of ​​mixed fish and dragons, something will definitely happen in this kind of place!"

As a well-known large-scale city, the international trade prevailed in the early years and the personnel exchanges were complicated. It can be said that it is intertwined. The Monderson Group will choose this place, I am afraid that it is also the attribute of G city that is different from other cities.

Tan Muxing saw her expectation, and he had to remind him kindly: "...The National Security Law has been promulgated."

"But those forces are still here and the energy is still there. We will come to City G. It is definitely not a random election. Maybe it is the result of multiple forces competing." Chu Qianli said casually, "But it doesn't matter. Let them pinch first. The power of the face is not a big deal, what is not clear now is the undercurrent."

A also said that the power behind each warlock is not pure, so maybe there are still people who haven't revealed their background.

A few days later, the miscellaneous staff in the villa area completely left. The Monderson Group held a cocktail party in the lobby to congratulate the candidates who passed the murder case in the Tingfeng Drizzle Building and announce the details of the next selection.

In Xinheju, Chu Qianli looked at Meiru Z who was lying on the bed, and hesitated: "Sister Ru Z, are you really not going?"

"No, you can just tell me after you go to the wine party. It's nothing more than a group of unfamiliar people who are blindly dating, and you won't be disqualified if you don't go." Meiru Z took a sip of hot brown sugar water, "And it's really uncomfortable. ."

Meiru Z woke up today with malaise and discomfort. In addition, she had always felt that there were too many people, so she planned to miss the evening reception.

"Then you have a good rest, just say what you want to eat, and we will bring it back for you."

Chu Qianli waved goodbye to Meiru Z, she ran downstairs to meet Tan Muxing, and then took the tour bus to the lobby to attend the reception.