Chapter115

After the task assignment was over, everyone moved separately. Abner and Joe went in the same direction, and Chu Qianli and others went in the other direction.

Covered with light snow and mottled with black rocks. There are several stone pillars standing on the open ground, which look like primitive totems and dead tree trunks.

The earth and rocks were flying, the shovel waved, and the staff was busy at the key point of the three clearing bells.

Country H has a large and sparsely populated area, and the ruins are remotely located. The key point of Sanqingling is located on the unremarkable mountain level. If the snow on the surface has not been artificially cleaned, people passing by will not find that there is something else underneath.

Chu Qianli observed one of the stone pillars and took out the ice in the holes at the upper end of the pillar. There was a rusty bell hidden in it, but the old bell couldn't be shaken, nor could it make a sound.

Chu Qianli touched the bell hanging in the stone pillar. She found that she couldn't push it, and hesitated: "These things have been there for many years. They won't rust to death and can't be activated, right?"

Meiru Z checked and replied: "This is already fixed."

Tan Muxing: "This bell looks very similar to Sanqingling."

"Indeed..." Chu Qianli looked at Mei Ru Z, "I should shake the bell three times and try it."

At this time, Liu Jun looked around the scene, and he brought Xu Zaiyuan over and told Chu Qianli and others: "The key points of the compass and the peach wood sword have also been found, but it will take time to clear it out. I am afraid it will not be too late today."

"Let's go back to meet with Professor Pan, and come back tomorrow to investigate the situation."

It has taken most of the time for EBNER to bring everyone to the Gate of Truth. Now the sky is getting dark and it is not suitable for activities. Some personnel stayed to complete the ice cleaning work, and Chu Qianli and others returned to the embassy abroad together.

In front of the seven-seater off-road vehicle, Liu Jun acted as the driver by pulling the door of the car. Seeing that he had to take the co-pilot in Yuan, he suggested: "In Yuan, you can sit in the back."

Everyone was startled.

Facing their confused look, Liu Jun said helplessly: "The co-pilot has a gun."

The group of people suddenly realized that Tan Muxing and Xu Zaiyuan considered the girls to move easily. They silently got into the back row of the off-road vehicle and gave up the middle position to Chu Qianli and Meiru Z.

The door closed slowly to block the cold outside. Chu Qianli rubbed her hands, she glanced at the co-pilot and said dryly: "I almost forgot to change my identity."

Liu Jun used to be a Taoist priest, but now he wants to protect everyone's safety, and he didn't adapt for a while.

"I hope I won't use it, but at least I'm prepared for it."

Chu Qianli was sitting next to the car door and twittering. She asked Meiru Z to take out San Qingling to have a look. She turned her head back to let Tan Muxing look at the snow scene outside the window, making the atmosphere in the car very lively. Xu Zaiyuan, who was silent in the back, formed a sharp contrast.

Liu Jun smiled as he drove, "It's really a bit like Professor Pan."

Pan Yi became a very kind person, and he could chat with anyone without putting on airs.

Xu Zaiyuan is usually either surrounded by the Taoist priests, or silently following Liu Jun's side, or sitting next to someone he doesn't know much about for the first time. He quietly observed the situation in the car and listened to the small talk among the people. Whenever Chu Qianli talked to Mei Ru Z or Liu Jun, he would follow that person, but he never opened his mouth to speak.