Chapter37

The situation on the court suddenly changed. The two had originally made an appointment to guess the guests. Qi Chengliang called out Liu Kai's name and it became Chu Qianli's guessing of his opponent.

Qi Chengliang found that Liu Kai's house was motionless, so he hurriedly passed the person next to him and slapped the other person on the shoulder, trying to bring the person back to his senses.

Liu Kai's family looked at Chu Qianli in shock, and had no intention of guessing about the guests.

Chu Qianli tilted his head to think, and said something in his mouth: "Liu Kai's family, Liu Kai's family, see that your expression is indeed martial arts, and then you should be the family's family. You belonged to a rabbit in 1988, you are only in your thirties. But he looks a lot like a master!"

Qi Yan: "Just say that he looks very old."

Chu Qianli: "Well, I want to grow old too, so it's easy for others to believe in me."

Liu Kai's family was dressed in Chinese tunic suits, and Rong Changsang had a beard. At first glance, he thought he was in his 40s or 50s. He was told about his age, and said hurriedly: "Impossible, you cheated me, even Ziwei can't push like that!"

Liu Kaijia studied Ziwei Doushu, he knew the advantages and disadvantages of this technique best, and the most powerful expert he had ever met was a master.

Others use their fate to name their names, and Chu Qianli uses their names to refer to their fate. This kind of reversal is simply outrageous!

"Surgical numbers will develop. This is the same as mathematics. Addition is reasonable. If you see multiplication, you can't?" Chu Qianli said peacefully. Development is right."

Ziwei Doushu was an emperor's study in ancient times, and only the royal family and appointed officials could study it. Naturally, it is not as widespread as the four pillars and eight characters. This makes Ziwei Doushu schools less differentiated, but at the same time the development speed is not fast enough, and it is easy to gradually fail to keep up with the times.

Four-pillars and eight characters are widely used in the private sector. Even laymen know what the "eight characters" are, and they are interchangeable with Liuyao and Meihua Yishu. Of course, there are many learners.

Chu Qianli smiled and said: "After I finished studying astrology and Ziwei, I really found out some tips, otherwise we will guess the master's matter, and listen to if I cheated you."

"You were born in winter? The Wuqu in January is on your way? Then I think about when I was born, it should be..."

Liu Kai's family panicked: "Enough!"

Chu Qianli immediately closed his voice, and said obediently: "Good, good, stop playing, this story teaches us not to tell strangers the name."

If it is a number of other arithmetic, Chu Qianli can't calculate by name at all, but Ziwei students love to spend time on naming, which is different from other schools.

Qi Chengliang found that Master Liu had retreated, and hurriedly said: "Liu Kai's house, you refute her, you can take out everything else!"

Liu Kai's family was furious: "Don't call my name!"

His biggest mistake was to inform Qi Chengliang of his real name.

The match between the two suddenly stopped. When someone discovered Chu Qianli's supernatural powers, he immediately said excitedly: "Master also counts for me? Can you listen to my name?"

"Oh, it's not right, I'm not talking about Master Liu, I'm talking about this master here..."

"Little Master, my granddaughter was just born, and the family is just naming it. What kind of name is appropriate?"