Chapter84

If Shi Zhuoqu's revision of the reserve price was not immediately discovered, Jin Xiaoyuan really had no choice but to take the other party. As long as someone ran away, who would catch it?

Jin Xiaoyuan doesn't understand the inside story of the auction house. Of course, he dumbly eats coptis, but now that the truth has been exposed, he can't swallow this breath naturally, and must find the scene!

Jin Xiaoyuan was inspired by Chu Qianli and said awe-inspiring justice: "Twilight Star, think about it this time, you are meeting us. If other ordinary people encounter this kind of thing, how can they ask for an explanation for themselves!? We must not help. Such unhealthy trends must teach them some lessons!"

Tan Mu Xing vomited weakly: "...I always feel that Uncle Jin's words are extraordinarily unacceptable."

He felt that Jin Xiaoyuan also belonged to the unhealthy trends of G City in a sense.

However, the other party's price change operation was indeed illegal, and Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing didn't say much. They simply slipped behind and let Jin Xiaoyuan and the auction house handle the matter.

After a while, the big men in black knocked on the door and entered the house, and Shi Zhuoqu and others were trapped in them. Shi Zhuoqu also avoided contact with people around him, he frowned and entered, much calmer than his companions.

Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing hid in the hut. They took a peek at the situation outside, and they were all surprised when they saw Shi Zhuoqu. The two used to accompany Meiru Z to the hotel, Shi Zhuoqu is the employer's younger brother, and now he does not know why he is here.

Shi Zhuoqu tidied his collar, his face was cold, and he said coldly, "I want to see the lawyer and the police."

He was extraordinarily calm and seemed confident.

Jin Xiaoyuan found that Shi Zhuoqu was cold and unrepentant, and said sternly: "Your kid is actually quite stubborn, and he doesn't inquire about it in City G. I don't know that this piece belongs to my golden master!"

Chu Qianli watched the excitement behind, she commented enthusiastically: "It's really a standard villain's speech."

Talking about Twilight Star: "..."

"I heard of Mr. Jin's name." Shi Zhuoqu learned of Jin Xiaoyuan's identity from the words, but he remained calm in the face of threats, even pulling away his chair calmly and taking his seat slowly.

Jin Xiaoyuan immediately crossed his eyebrows: "Hey hey, who told you to sit down!"

Shi Zhuoqu took out a business card, slowly put it on the table, pushed it to the opposite Jin Xiaoyuan, and raised his eyes to beckon him to look.

"What do you mean? What do you pretend?" Jin Xiaoyuan touched the business card badly, but he was startled when he saw the logo on it, "...Are you from Monderson?"

The person in front of you is actually an executive from Monderson. This is a huge world-class group with its industries deep in various fields and a global reach.

Shi Zhuoqu nodded: "President Jin, I think we have some misunderstandings, so we might as well sit down and talk."

In the cabin, Chu Qianli caught a glimpse of Shi Zhuoqu's new business card from a distance, and found that it was different from the one he had gotten before, and said aggrieved: "The one he gave me last time was not like this, so he sent me the business card from the auction house. Do you look down on me! ?"

Tan Muxing's kind words to comfort: "Maybe he just got promoted."

Shi Zhuoqu may feel that the auction house's business card can't control Jin Xiaoyuan, and now he shows his true identity and wants Jin Xiaoyuan to have a sense of measure.