Chapter70

Shi Tuyi was embarrassed by Chu Qianli's words, but he wanted to find the missing Qingqing, so he had to tell the unspeakable things.

Shi Tuyi's early work was turbulent, his appearance was gentle, and he was able to speak well. With a little money at home, he had a ridiculous time. The prodigal son is playing and playing, but when he really touches his interests, he understands that wild flowers make people linger, but they can't take them home.

Although Shi Tuyi is emotionally messed up, he is a shrewd and calculating person. Not only does his family's hotel business get better and better, he also secretly prepares to go ashore in a fair manner. He intends to find a wife who is the right one, and the two sides will join forces to improve his career.

Now that there is a plan in mind, the past history must be cleared. Qingqing's biological mother discovered Shi Tuyi's intentions and severed the relationship on the surface, secretly gave birth to Qingqing, and wanted to use her child to blackmail Shi Tuyi.

Shi Tuyi was talking about marriage with his current wife Ji Wen B at the time. He suddenly had a child, and the previous planning fell through. Finally, Qingqing's mother asked for a huge sum of money to leave, and Qingqing was hung under the names of Shi Dhong and Chief Fang, and never named Shi Tuyi's father at home.

This is an advance, attack, retreat and defensive operation. Qingqing has completely lost relations with Shi Tuyi and his biological mother on the face, but private insiders know that he is Shi Tuyi's own son.

Shi Tuyi now attaches great importance to Qingqing, mainly because of frequent friction with his wife Ji Wen B. The two parties currently have no children, and they were originally married for commercial interests. At the moment, they are entangled in property and company holdings. If the two of them are really torn apart, Shi Tuyi still has a back hand, and even has transferred part of his property.

While listening to the entanglement of the wealthy, Mei Ru Z secretly edited with one hand and sent a message to Chu Qianli under the table.

[My misogyny is about to break out. ]

Chu Qianli caught a glimpse of WeChat, stretched out his hand and quietly replied: [The essence of marriage is an economic relationship. ]

Although there is no good person in the Shi family incident, the missing child is still to be found, and he must not be allowed to wander outside.

After Shi Tuyi said that he was uneasy, he was always respectful, and felt a little uncomfortable when he confessed his personal affairs.

Chu Qianli was calm and calm throughout, and asked, "Does the kid know about this?"

"Qingqing?" Shi Tuyi hesitated, "...He probably doesn't know, he usually calls Chief Fang's father."

Shi Tuyi dodged his eyes, sweating on his forehead, and said with a guilty conscience: "Are these details important?"

"If the first hexagram can find people, then these details are not needed, but the affairs of President Shi's family make our hexagrams complicated." Chu Qianli said, "Sister Ru Z, tell me about the first hexagram again? This time. Regardless of the results, the main analysis process."

Shi Tuyi was surprised: "The process?"

Chu Qianli nodded: "It's not black or white to judge good or bad. Generally speaking, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and it is called good luck. Some things can only look at the result, and some things depend on the process."

"Then talk about exchange of hexagrams and change of hexagrams?" Meiru Z said, "From the first round of exchange of hexagrams, the child should have been scolded at home or had a conflict with others before he decides to leave home. I also mentioned the matter to President Shi at the time."