Chapter06

At the door of the villa, Aunt Li retrieved all kinds of couriers. She unpacked the courier boxes one by one and sent them to everyone's room.

Without waiting for Aunt Li to enter his house, Chu Qianli couldn't wait to get it out. After thanking her, she opened the layers of foam paper, took out the wooden small box, and opened the lid for inspection. This store is in the same city and the delivery speed is very fast.

Aunt Li didn't look at the contents of the express, and curiously asked, "What is this for?"

Chu Qianli held the three crystal dice in the box. They were all standard dodecahedrons, which were different from ordinary dice. They clinked when they turned in her hand.

Chu Qianli introduced: "Astrology dice, a simple tool for divination."

The symbols on the three astrological dice are planets, constellations, and houses. There are 36 symbols in total, which can be used to predict short-term luck. It is quick to use and easy to carry. The fly in the ointment is the tendency to answer the current situation, and it is not good for things with a long timeline. judge.

Astrology tools have their own advantages and disadvantages. Complex problems need to be started, but dice is a good choice for simple problems.

Aunt Li seemed to understand, she looked at the gem-like dice and said with emotion: "It's pretty pretty."

Aunt Li treats it as a little girl's toy and doesn't care about it at all.

In the living room, Yu Xin glanced at the time and reminded: "Qian Li, tidy up after taking things, we are going to the second uncle's house!"

"Okay." Chu Qianli hurriedly answered, returning to the room in a hurry.

He Shichen watched Chu Qianli go upstairs irritably. He didn't want to worry about her, but couldn't help but said, "Mom, since I'm going to visit my second uncle, why don't you fix my sister's hair?"

He still remembers the death scene in the class. Why can parents have such a big heart for their daughters?

Of course, Chu Qianli is also outrageous. Is this the gene?

Yu Xin and Yan Yue said, "Qianli said that his hair should be longer, and then repair it. Moreover, the second uncle is from his own family, so he won't be surprised."

"I know you respect your second uncle, but you don't need to be too serious, it's just a dinner at home."

He Shichen has always been very self-demanding, has a strong self-esteem, and is meticulous in every aspect. Before the life experience was exposed, He Zhenghe and Yu Xin had a relaxed attitude towards He Shichen, but he has excellent self-management ability, occasionally stable to dull, just not like a teenager.

Yu Xin believes that Chu Qianli's condition is closer to her peers, and He Shichen's use of his own standards to restrain her is obviously not appropriate. This cannot be right or wrong, that is, people are different.

He Shichen didn't agree with Yu Xin's opinion, but he felt that he didn't need to pay attention to Chu Qianli, and finally chose to silence his voice.

The family car parked at the door of the villa. Under Yu Xin's urging, Chu Qianli finally hurried downstairs and trot all the way to the car.

He Shichen and Chu Qianli rode in one car, He Zhenghe and Yu Xin rode in another car, and the two cars set off on the front and back.

Chu Qianli still had astrology dice in his pocket, and when he ran, he made a clanging sound, like colliding jade stones.

He Shichen just made up his mind to leave her alone. He now hears a strange voice, and he lowers his eyebrows: "I suggest you don't do this outside."

Yu Xin and others don't care about appearance or etiquette, but they can't stop outsiders like making irresponsible remarks. Now there are countless pairs of eyes staring at Chu Qianli, all waiting to see her jokes.