Chapter25

Chu Qianli held Yahun's astrolabe time, but she just didn't say it, but was chatting live.

In the live broadcast room, the most excited were Yahun and the fortune-telling masters who hated Yahun. The other audiences were watching the lively people eating melons, and they were waiting for the next wave of developments.

This incident is funny to say, it is the essence of the elegant soul fan seeking benevolence and benevolence, and it has to push Chu Qianli to show strength, and inexplicably push the eight characters of Yahun. Chu Qianli didn't know about Yahun, but it was completely caused by enthusiastic netizens.

Tan Muxing and Qiu Qingkong were doing their homework while listening to Chu Qianli's continued speech by Bai Lian.

"Our research on these is like spiritual practice. In the final analysis, we need to attract people to be positive. What are we doing now? Let the inexperienced see it as a joke, okay, okay, don't make a noise!"

"..."

"You said that I read her astrolabe time today, and the next day I will pick up other people's horoscopes. In the end, everyone is not at risk. If anyone is not pleasing to the eye, they will do it?"

"..."

Tan Muxing finds that there is no problem with this statement, but it is not right for her to say it.

Yahun was afraid that Chu Qianli would read it out, and he was too busy to agree: [That's right, this is what an astrologer should have, and you can't rely on these to exclude dissidents! ]

[Stop fart to me, why don't you rule out dissidents? Today, you must be discharged into the sewer. ]

[It's not that you can do whatever you don't like, just **** her! Fuck her! ]

The two sides began to pinch angrily again, and some people deliberately used the violent tactics, saying that Chu Qianli would be the same as Yahun if he didn't read it, but Chu Qianli didn't rest assured at all.

She fought with her peers too much, there was no shortage of face-to-face sprays, she was not afraid of online speech at all, and her psychological quality was quite excellent.

Chu Qianli smiled and said, "I heard people say what crystal powder is popular now?"

"I'm not very good at chemistry, can I put crystals in my mouth?" Chu Qianli said sincerely, "I finally met so many knowledgeable people. This is the latest breakthrough research? Who will tell me about it?"

[She lied to buy that thing and was wicked enough, is it necessary for such a person to protect it! ? ]

[Last time I persuaded people not to buy and be chased torn apart, I don't know which group of elementary school students go online. ]

[Primary student: I don't eat that stuff, don't cue. ]

Yahun instantly understood Chu Qianli's profound meaning, she bit her head and typed to explain: [The name is crystal powder, the composition is definitely not crystal, you can use it for testing, it will definitely not harm your health! ]

Ya Hun makes money by selling goods, but she still has the brain. If a buyer has problems and will go to jail, she will use edible powder to pretend to be.

[Woc, in your video, you said it was a crystal! ]

[I guessed it wasn't a crystal, that thing couldn't be digested, and her fans must take it after eating. ]

Chu Qianli was innocent and innocent: "Then what's the use after eating? I haven't studied this, basically only astrology, is this alchemy? Can you tell me about it?"