Chapter96

The two did not move for a while, quietly observing the situation.

The black shadow not far away was obviously also startled. The other party seemed to hear the conversation between the two, and did not move forward for a long time, and seemed to be analyzing the situation as well.

After a while, the two sides tried to move forward at the same time, and the dark shadow in front revealed a familiar face. It was Joe with deep blue eyes and a golden eagle necklace on his chest.

Qiao saw the two of them clearly, he breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a sense of disappointment: "It's not you."

Chu Qianli had an argument with Qiao at the entrance of the lobby. She didn't expect to meet again in the Tingfeng Xiyu Building, and heard that there was something in his words, which made her feel strange for a while.

"Have you seen anyone else?" Joe asked.

"We saw other people pretending not to have seen it. After all, they all sneaked over to investigate in advance." Chu Qianli spit out, and saw him alone, and said casually, "Where are your companions?"

When Qiao was asked about this, he bowed his head worriedly: "They have just arrived at the hospital, and they are still in a stable condition and have not suffered fatal injuries..."

Tan Muxing was surprised: "Is the person who was injured and retired last night your companion?"

Huang Jue once said at breakfast that a foreigner was injured and retired. It is estimated that he was injured by the murderous ghost. He also mocked the other party's poor academic skills. He did not expect that it was Joe and others.

Chu Qianli raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you claiming to have a patron saint? How can you get hurt?"

"Our patron saint can only exorcise evil spirits, but someone deliberately slandered yesterday!" Qiao frowned. "My companion and I went into the building last night and acted separately, but they fell down the stairs inexplicably, not knowing who pushed it down."

"We only came after the ceremony. It is impossible to be attacked by evil creatures. The other party can only be people of flesh and blood." Qiao said angrily. "I suspect that someone has been staying here, deliberately injuring candidates who came to investigate, and spreading news to the outside world. We can't even deal with the evil spirits here!"

According to Joe, what he and his companions are studying is the rune of Rune, which belongs to the Nordic patron saint system, and his team is well-known overseas. Joe's companion was injured and retired from the game, which also had a huge impact on the overseas warlocks. Many people panicked and chose to abandon the second round of screening.

This kind of situation also appeared in the Chinese surgery circle. It is estimated that the domestic surgeon who suffered a fracture encountered the same group of people, and I am afraid it was not being attacked by a ghost, but a person who pretended to be a ghost.

Qiao angrily said: "These people maliciously framed my companions and smeared our reputation outside. Now I have been laughed at by the European circle!"

Qiao and others are also well-known figures in the European occult circle. Now the team lost most of the first night, which naturally made many colleagues gloat.

"Be confident, not only in European circles, laughter spread all over the world." After Chu Qianli finished speaking, she lowered her head to edit the news, with a trace of worry in her eyes, "If it is pushed down by someone, then you have to remind Sister Ru Z. Otherwise, go meet her first."

Although Chu Qianli and Qiao are tit-for-tat at the entrance of the lobby, in the final analysis, both sides have a bottom line and will not deliberately attack others with spells, nor will they have the idea of ​​harming human lives.