Chapter101

The passage is open and there is wind in.

When everyone went down, they felt that the road ahead was far away, but the distance was actually not that long. It was simply the dim environment that disturbed the sight.

Huang Jue walked at the front of the team, and Chu Qianli and others were in the middle.

Tan Muxing followed Chu Qianli step by step, and saw the people around him looking serious and armed, and wondering: "So is there really a ghost here?"

"The stars are okay, and we can't see them." Chu Qianli said casually, "As for what a ghost is, it is enough for this group of people to pinch. Some say it is the soul of humans or animals, and some say it is a high-dimensional world. The spirit body is not an existence that humans can understand. It is like letting the ancients explain the gravitational force, which is not available to anyone who speaks anything."

"But the ancients didn't know the gravitational force. They still knew that falling from a height would die, and they could understand the simplest truth." Chu Qianli said, "So no matter whether you believe in ghosts, or call them ghosts, as long as You can live a normal life if you understand the simplest."

"The most obvious?"

"If you don't believe in ghosts, you have the right to be a phenomenon that has not been verified and explained by science, like ancients and gravitation." Chu Qianli spread his hands. As long as one's own willpower is strong enough, to a certain extent, there will be no evil."

A listened to the conversation between the two and said with a smile: "After all, most religions and occultism have humanism."

"Yes, I basically think that everything that people encounter is a life issue, and ultimately it is for you to rise from it to a new stage, whether it is visible ordeals or the so-called gods, spirits and ghosts..." Chu Qianli suddenly reacted, she His eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at A in surprise, "Can you understand Chinese?"

Chu Qianli and Tan Mu Xing were clearly communicating in Chinese, and the translator did not follow the channel, but A responded in English inexplicably.

A: "I can understand a little but can't say it."

Tan Muxing admired: "That's also very powerful."

"So he can eavesdrop!" Chu Qianli looked at A and followed them with a smile, and curiously asked, "Why don't you go ahead?"

A confessed: "What I am good at is connecting the higher self with the pendulum. Fighting ghosts is beyond my ability."

Huang Xian and Qianmen Taoist priests are at the forefront, which is obviously their business content.

At this time, there was a sudden abnormal noise in the passage wall, which was different from the sound of a baby's crying wind, but rather like a sound produced by metal vibrations.

Xu Zaiyuan: "Yin Qi surges."

Huang Xian mocked: "Is this a provocation?"

Chu Qianli pinched and counted: "It's just the noise of the pipe in the wall."

Huang Xian: "That's also the five ghosts shaking the pipes!"

Meiru Z calmly said: "This is really like a haunted house, not scared by the haunted house link, but by the yelling companions."

Talking about Twilight Star: "..."

At the end of the passage is a small house. Sure enough, you can see the five ghost altar, incense burner and paper figures, etc., which is exactly the same as Xu Zaiyuan said.