Chapter24

Chu Qianli's fake cry was over, she wiped her face, and said leisurely: "But she is correct in some words. This line is a mixture of fish and dragons. It is not good to receive too many divinations a day."

"So there really is spiritual energy?"

"Ah, what exactly is this thing, I actually don't know exactly, it's like someone doing the same thing as me, but they may call themselves spiritual healers..." Chu Qianli scratched his head in distress, "Some people do this with theism. Some people engage in this with atheism, and they call it a lot anyway."

"If the materialist accepts it, it means that if you read too much, there will be bad psychological hints. Similar to the psychologist receiving too many patients, there will always be a self-affordable capacity."

Tan Muxing curiously asked: "Where is your ability to bear it?"

Chu Qianli was confident: "How would I know? These statements are made by ordinary people. What does it have to do with me?"

Talking about Muxing: "...Don't show it, don't show it."

Tan Muxing suddenly understood why Chu Qianli was besieged by her peers. In a sense, she broke the market balance and even threatened the business of her peers with low prices.

Each fortuneteller has an upper limit of energy, and the number of inquirers who can receive is limited. Of course, prices will continue to increase, and the essence is to rely on this revenue.

Chu Qianli's energy is unlimited, and the price depends entirely on her mood. She will be very popular with the questioner, and naturally she will also be annoyed by her peers for being upright.

In the final analysis, the price of this line of business is not market standard, Chu Qianli's existence impacts others' pricing, and everyone can't accompany her to engage in charity.

When Qiu Qingkong heard Chu Qianli's confirmation of Yahun's words, she hesitated: "The crystal powder that Yahun sells is also real? Does it really have a purifying effect?"

"What crystal powder?"

"The crystal is ground into powder and swallowed with water, saying that it can purify the magnetic field."

Yahun has its own online shop, selling crystals and aromatherapy, as well as a kind of crystal powder.

Chu Qianli frowned, she pondered for a long time, and tentatively said: "Well... your question seems to have nothing to do with metaphysics..."

"is it alright?"

"Yes, I think all kindergarten kids know that they can't put things in their mouths, what can be eaten and what can't be eaten, everyone should know in their minds?" Chu Qianli was surprised, "Steamed lamb, roasted flower duck and roasted chicken are not fragrant. , Have to pick up rocks and stuff them in your mouth?"

Crystal can be demagnetized, but putting it in the mouth has nothing to do with metaphysics, but with intelligence.

Qiu Qingkong: "..."

Tan Muxing reminded: "You skip steamed bear paw and steamed deer tail."

Chu Qianli: "It is illegal to eat wild bears and wild deer."

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

Chu Qianli smiled at Yahun's video remarks, but Qiu Qingkong dragged her and refused to give up.

Qiu Qingkong said awe-inspiringly: "Teacher, how can we let go of this kind of quack? Didn't this make her fight and commit crimes outside!"

Chu Qianli nodded obediently: "That's right, we should call the online store Crystal Fan to report it off the shelf."