Chapter123

Tan Muxing originally used chest compressions and artificial respiration alternately, but now it is confirmed that her breath is gradually recovering, and she dare not relax, so she continues to persevere.

After a while, Liu Jun and others, based on the information left by Tan Muxing, followed the dark river all the way to find the embarrassed two.

Tan Muxing dared to give up a little space until the first responders were about to carry Chu Qianli away, but he still followed nervously behind.

In the hospital, Chu Qianli, who was in a coma, was taken away by medical staff for rescue. Others wandered worriedly in the corridor.

Liu Junhui reported: "There were soldiers from country A and country H who were instigated at the scene of the explosion, but the mastermind of this incident was not found."

Liu Jun and others extinguished the flames near the Majesty Pillar, and then arrested the remaining personnel, but they did not see Lin and others for a long time. The opponent might have escaped at the beginning of the explosion, and now he doesn't know where he is going.

"Okay, I see." Pan Yicheng said solemnly, "Ebner has notified Q that they will conduct a nationwide raid, and this matter must be explained."

Lin and country A suddenly launched an armed mutiny, which not only caused serious internal losses to the team of country H, but also dragged down the innocent Chinese team into the water, and the impact was very bad.

Pan Yicheng has withdrawn Xu Zaiyuan and Meiru Z, and only arranged armed police near the ruins to keep an eye on the movements, worrying that Chinese personnel would be affected by the H civil war.

"Mu Xing, you go back and change your clothes first." Pan Yishang sighed. He saw that Mu Xing sat haggardly on the bench and persuaded, "We will notify you as soon as we have news, and don't make yourself fall in the end. It's down."

Tan Muxing shook his head silently.

The resumption of breathing by drowning people does not mean recovery. Many people may remain unconscious, completely fall into brain death, and become a vegetative state.

Chu Qianli didn't open his eyes now, Tan Mu Xing naturally refused to leave.

Pan Yicheng was aware of his obsession, and now he couldn't speak any more, so he had to bring him a blanket and hot tea.

At this time, there was a shrill male voice next to her: "Don't worry, she has nothing to do. She has just been enlightened if she doesn't wake up now. It has nothing to do with brain death."

When Tan Muxing raised his head when he heard the words, he saw Huang Jue, who hadn't seen him for a long time, and he was now in a state of running. Huang Jue fell in the corridor and was taken to the hospital by Pan Yicheng and others. He did not expect to appear at this time.

Pan Yicheng hesitated: "...Why do you always go out suddenly?"

"It's not the ruins. I didn't expect you humans to be so stingy. Not only did you simply and rudely drove me out, but recently made my disciples extremely unstable." Huang Xian said dissatisfied, "These people are really impolite. There is no sticker at the door that the fox cannot enter!"

According to Huang Xian, the mural on the corridor wall conveys information to humans. He was inexplicably expelled as a fox fairy, causing his disciple Huang Jue to faint on the spot with hemoptysis. This tunnel is targeted screening, and his identity cannot enter.

Tan Muxing trembled: "Is it all right?"

"Of course it's okay. I have treated so many people, and I know what's wrong with a glance." Huang Xian glanced at the door of the emergency room and said lightly, "It's better to say that it was her chance."