Chapter75

Chu Qianli knew when he first studied astrology, although people always think of stars at night, in fact the stars have always been entrenched in the high sky, running through the night from day to night. They silently overlook all beings, whether you see it or think of it, the stars are always there.

No one explores the reason why the stars exist, everyone assumes that the stars should be there. This is just like the established rules, as the sun rises and the moon sets eternally unchanged, even longer than the sea withered and the rocks.

The strong wind still didn't stop, making the two of them difficult.

Tan Muxing first followed Chu Qianli closely, but was suddenly confused by the wind and sand. He searched for a long time nearby, hearing her fading voice, finally found her direction.

After the two got together, they didn't speak any more. Tan Muxing took Chu Qianli forward. He had long been unable to find a place to park, so he could only temporarily shelter from the wind behind the ups and downs.

The wind and sand raged like a dragon, swept across the Gobi fiercely, leaving the creatures on the ground with no power to fight back. The dry and short vegetation shivered in the strong wind. They clung to the cracked soil tightly. Only this humble vegetation can survive on the wasteland.

Here, what money power, what mysterious thaumaturgy, is not worth mentioning under the power of nature.

Humans living in reinforced concrete consider themselves omnipotent, but staying away from metal shelters and outside help are like hermit crabs that have lost their snail shells. They can basically only be slaughtered.

Tan Muxing and Chu Qianli hid in the shelter, waiting for the raging sand to pass.

Chu Qianli squatted beside Tan Muxing. The wind was stronger now, and she could not even open her eyes. However, she unexpectedly calmed down.

The yellow sand hides the sight and cannot find the image. You can't start the hexagram without knowing the time, and all the common methods of fortune-telling are blocked. She was receiving information from the outside world all the time, but was finally cut off in the extreme environment.

When Chu Qianli ran alone, her ability to make a living didn't work, she naturally panicked subconsciously, but now she felt that there was someone next to her, so she was inexplicably no longer nervous.

Tan Muxing still held her firmly, but the strong wind dulled her consciousness. They couldn't perceive each other's temperature, they could only shrink together in the dark, as if they were welcoming the doomsday judgment.

Chu Qianli occasionally wasn't sure if he was afraid of death or not. Just like the death card in Tarot, the card was the death knight and the plague, but it left a glimmer of life, symbolizing death, but there is life and death.

But she was sure that she was not afraid at the moment, at least she was not alone.

The wind is roaring, flying sand and rocks, the world covered by wind and sand is chaotic, and the time is extremely long.

After a while, the dark sky finally turned bright, the gray and dark sand waves withdrew, and everyone saw the light again.

After the sand and dust, the surrounding environment changed a lot, and thick silt accumulated even on the sides of the car. Many people also didn't run to the car, they could only take refuge in places with little wind, and now they are all in embarrassment.

Tan Muxing pulled the squatting Chu Qianli up and helped her with a golden helmet. Chu Qianli felt the quicksand slipping off his head, and then the weight on his head was reduced a lot, unknowingly he was holding a head of yellow sand.