Chapter 45

"Director! Director!" Wang Ping shouted while standing downstairs. When she found no one answered, she was surprised, "Where are people?"

Chu Qianli: "Are you drinking tea and fishing again?"

Tan Muxing curiously asked: "Is this the place where things are done in the village?"

"Almost, it's fine anyway."

Chu Qianli and others couldn't call the village head, so they had to go into the building to find someone to borrow a car. When they stepped into the corridor, they heard the sound of a dispute, and the people at the door of the office were shaking and a little chaotic.

"Old Li, can you just say that this is okay? Don't grind with me here, other people don't talk as much as you!"

"No, absolutely not. This is bad feng shui thing. Let me tell you the truth. Our village used to be called Yinlong Village, and the mountain was called Yinlong Mountain. It was a period of trouble at the time, and the name was changed to stabilize it..."

"I'll go, how old are you, do you still believe in these? Feudal superstition is not desirable, because you are still known as an advanced civilized village, do you think these are advanced!?"

The five-and-three-thin middle-aged man was full of vigor. He grasped the village chief's arm and said forcefully: "Don't talk nonsense with me, sign the words quickly, and your village will pay dividends!"

"Yong Jin, really not good, have you seen Mr. Feng Shui..." The village elder Li is a shriveled and thin old man, who is not a big man at all. When he saw Wang Ping and others, his eyes instantly brightened, "Pingping! Oops, The master is back too!"

When Hu Yongjin saw the oncoming three people, he reluctantly let go of the village chief.

Wang Ping is straight to the point: "Village Chief, we want to borrow a car."

The village chief corrected and said: "It is not the village chief who is the director. I am the director elected in accordance with the organization law of the village name committee. Don't always call the village chief!"

"Good job, director, we want to borrow a car." Wang Ping said perfunctorily.

"Okay, okay, when did Master Chu come back? Why didn't you come to my house for dinner?" The village chief enthusiastically approached Chu Qianli, "The trees in front of my house are full of fruits. You don't like to pull fruits the most. Go to my house and take a look!"

Chu Qianli tilted his head in embarrassment, and declined: "Ah, but I will go up the mountain with Pingping later..."

Tan Muxing found that the village chief was unusually close to Chu Qianli, and his attitude was completely different from that of Wang Ping. He couldn't help but be quite surprised.

Wang Ping snorted dissatisfiedly: "It is you officials who always favor her that made her unable to take care of herself..."

"You can't talk like that if you're an official or not!" The village head hurriedly pulled Chu Qianli over, and he introduced to the middle-aged man, "This is the master who renamed our village at the beginning. I asked her to talk to you. Long Shan really can't move around, she and her grandfather saw it back then..."

After listening to the village chief, Chu Qianli and the others explained that Yinlong Village and Yinlong Mountain are located at the junction of the two provinces. In recent years, the neighboring province has used large mountain mining to boost the economy. As the mining area continues to expand, they focus on Yinlong in the marginal area. Mountain.

Hu Yongjin is from the village next door. He has made his fortune by mining in recent years. He wants to draw Yinlong Village and Yinlong Mountain into the army, but he has to force the village elder Li to sign and agree.