Chapter20

In the class, Chu Qianli sat by the window and flipped through the book happily, while Tan Muxing bowed his head to sew things seriously.

Because the astrological apprentices are not soliciting guests in school recently, it is rare for the two to enjoy their lunch break, not as popular as when they first opened the stall.

People have a degree of freshness. People want to divination frequently when they first come into contact, and they won't come when the problem is solved. This is a normal cycle.

"Teacher, someone sent me a message! The video has attracted business!" After Qiu Qingkong checked the backstage news, she immediately came to report excitedly, and then caught a glimpse of the two quiet people, "What are you doing?"

Talking about Muxing holding the cloth bag, he answered honestly: "She is going to sew stars on the tarot bag."

Qiu Qingkong was curious: "Could it be possible to sew stars to improve accuracy?"

"Yes." Chu Qianli said confidently, "I see the embroidered stars get better, and the accuracy rate has not improved."

Qiu Qingkong: "?"

Chu Qianli tilted his head and whispered in a low voice, "The main reason is that he didn't expect his gloves to do so quickly..."

Chu Qianli thought it would take a long time to make Talking about Evening Star, but he didn't expect that he would hand over the finished product soon. She believes that it is necessary to assign new homework to the same table. It is impossible to take a break. No matter how fast the work is completed, you can have a new job.

Qiu Qingkong found that Chu Qianli was reading, and couldn't help but wonder: "What are you reading? Astrology book?"

Chu Qianli seemed to be insulated from studying. It was abnormal for her willingness to take the initiative to turn the book, so Qiu Qingkong naturally mistakenly thought it was an astrology book.

Chu Qianli held up the book, she showed the cover, and praised: "No, this is a masterpiece."

Qiu Qingkong took a closer look and found that the book was-"Das Kapital".

Talking about Mu Xing's weakness: "Why do I think this book is revealing the truth about capitalism, but you learn from it how capitalists exploit others?"

Talking about Muxing, the more things went wrong, the more he finished his gloves, he was arranged to sew the bag. When he thought about it carefully, there was no end to the matter.

"Aha." Chu Qianli pretended not to hear with a guilty conscience. She immediately jumped to the topic and looked at Qiu Qingkong, "What did you just want to say?"

Qiu Qingkong: "Someone sent me a message saying that the video was too accurate, and it was very mysterious!"

Qiu Qingkong eloquently talked about Zhou Qiang watching the video to connect the four good news. The first submission of the astrological apprentice was approved, and I can't wait to find my peers to share it.

After hearing this, Chu Qianli was taken aback, and said in surprise: "It's fake."

Qiu Qingkong: "How come?"

Chu Qianli was skeptical, and solemnly said: "You still tell her that I am a serious astrologer, and I am not burning incense and worshiping the Buddha. I have always been the only one who fools others. She has deceived a big liar!"

Chu Qianli didn't believe in Zhou Qiang's story. She was predicting her fortune, not on the spot.

The accuracy of public divination is not as high as that of private divination, which sounds like frequent loopholes and weird.