Chapter 42

Chu Qianli thought very well. She planned to cause trouble. As long as He Shichen and Qi Yan fought, no one would watch her final exam.

As expected, the two of them quarreled dimly and dull. They pinched from education problems to investment ability, and quarreled back to their teaching level from their own achievements, and finally managed to draw a tie.

Neither party has taught others how to learn, thinking that good grades do not mean that they can teach others, and finally decided to rely on facts to prevail over eloquence.

Qi Yan retorted: "Are you not a teacher? A good test does not mean that you teach well. These are two different things."

"I have never been a teacher, but you have never taught. We have similar work experience. At least my resume is more glamorous than yours."

"No, I have complete teaching experience, and even tutored many people."

"Won't you say that you teach your classmates to do questions? People who do better in this kind of thing, and they use them to say it? I have read more education books than you have corrected." He Shichen sneered.

Qi Yan fell silent. She did not read education-related books. He Shichen, who was not deeply persecuted at home, had studied extensively, and suggested: "Reading is just a matter of tactics. It's better to compare someone else's method to work."

"How to compare?"

"It depends on whose method she can improve her grades faster."

"Oh, yes, you shouldn't teach her to study? Then I advise you to be mentally prepared, and you will know how ignorant you were just now."

"That's because you can't teach." Qi Yan looked at Chu Qianli and said with a smile, "Let's go to the library, just find the right learning method, and the speed of improvement will be very fast."

Chu Qianli originally watched the show with relish, but she didn't expect the flames to burn to herself, and waved her hands in a panic: "No need, I can learn with Zhishi and Xiaoke..."

He Shichen said coldly: "Is that to learn together? That is to coax you to learn, you will work hard to do a set of questions, and talk about Twilight Star's good things."

Chu Qianli even ran to watch a variety show with Qiu Qingkong halfway through, and they started chattering when they met, often making Tan Muxing unable to speak.

Chu Qianli was ruthlessly exposed, and she looked to the side with a guilty conscience.

He Shichen and Qi Yan reached an agreement, and they respectively came up with teaching plans and drove the magic card girl team into the library. Only then will the five people gather to study.

Chu Qianli was half-hearted in the library. She still wanted to follow up with Qiu Qingkong after watching Shibu, but she was caught on the spot as soon as she finished watching the first stage, and she had no choice but to bite the bullet.

What He Shichen gave was the question sea tactics, and practice makes perfect with more classic questions, and you can basically reach the average level. Qi Yan pays attention to flexible thinking, and through inferences about one question, he can never leave his line.

Both of them asked Chu Qianli to learn in their own way, which put her under tremendous psychological pressure in an instant. He Shichen teaches coldly to improve test-taking ability, and Qi Yan is smiling offensive, emphasizing happy education.

But exam-taking and education are obviously hard to be happy!

Chu Qianli became dizzy under the double blow, and finally ushered in the rest time stipulated by the two teachers, and followed Tan Muxing and others to the library to buy drinks.