Chapter92

In the No. 3 examination room, Chu Qianli enthusiastically organized the examination and asked the candidates to line up to show their expertise. The scene was really lively and unusual.

Most of the people refused to leave after the exam. They stood by and watched, taking a look at other people's ways of initiating hexagrams. There are many kinds of skills, including six yao, four pillars, big Liuren, Qimen Dunjia and so on. Of course, there were also Chinese people who studied Western divination techniques.

Chu Qianli exclaimed: "It's really a hidden dragon and crouching tiger. I haven't communicated with my colleagues for a long time, and the outside has become different again."

Although Chu Qianli has very strong fortune-telling skills, he also has specialization. When she followed Pan Yicheng on projects, her feng shui comprehension ability increased, but she still has unseen divination methods, and now she enjoys them in a novel way.

This is the same as solving a math problem, the final answer is the same, but the process can be different, maybe there is something worth learning.

Others have the same feelings as Chu Qianli, they see the wonderful things, and they still cheer beside them: "Okay! This is amazing!"

"Do you add a WeChat to Daoyou? What did you learn?"

"Otherwise, let's make a group."

It is rare for some people to meet many colleagues. They exchanged with each other enthusiastically, making the examination room like an assembly.

When Tan Muxing saw Chu Qianli watching with relish, he asked in a low voice, "Where shall we go later?"

Tan Muxing honestly recorded the information, but he saw that the people in the room were about to finish the exam, and he didn't know how to leave.

Chu Qianli obediently said: "Don't panic, walk with your legs."

"..."

The disciples of the Gan Sect were standing closer to the gate, and they could still hear Dong Dong knocking on the door. It seemed that it was Wang Che who had been reluctant to leave.

The young Taoist said helplessly: "It seems that the examiner is really outside."

He had just raised his suspicion and found that what Wang Che said was true, and that the other party was the real examiner. However, he didn't understand why the real examiner was worse than the fake examiner, and the people in the room were engrossed in the exchange of numbers, and no one seemed to have the intention of verifying this.

"Ah, then who are we going to take the test, why is it not like that?" the others questioned.

"The Taoist rituals are not that chaotic, these people are not good at organizing!"

The fake examiner was very popular, and the real examiner was closed, and the Taoist priests were all dizzy.

"Forget it, just follow the trend. I'll start a new plan and ask her for the test." The young Taoist paused for a moment, then said again, "Hurry up and meet Zaiyuan after the test."

The Taoist priests and Chu Ma Xianqi had a different philosophy, but they did not have the responsibility to maintain the order of the examination room. They simply lined up to find Chu Qianli to finish the exam.

When Shi Zhuoqu hurried back, the exam had been successfully concluded, and the examination room No. 3 was empty.

In the room, Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing were still sitting at the conference table.

Wang Che is finally able to enter the examination room now. Seeing Shi Zhuoqu enter the room, he can't wait to file a complaint, furiously saying: "These are these two people, pretending to be me as an examiner!"