Chapter83

Jin Xiaoyuan has a lot of local contacts. He is warm and thoughtful to Tan Muxing. When he meets other people, he is full of momentum and leads a group of people in.

The auction management staff heard that Jin Xiaoyuan came, and he hurried out to greet him politely, hesitated and asked warmly, so that the other party was not satisfied.

Jin Xiaoyuan looked around, he patted his belly and condensed his eyebrows: "Where's Aming? Why don't you see him?"

The manager cautiously said: "Mr. Zhang is not in G city on business recently. If you have something to do, let me contact you?"

"Forget it, I called him myself, I originally wanted him to take us around." Jin Xiaoyuan took out the phone and looked down for the number.

Tan Muxing immediately dissuaded him, embarrassed: "Uncle Jin really doesn't need it, let's take one, don't bother others..."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about Twilight Star. I know A Ming very well. He is in charge of Rusya's auction house in City G. No trouble or trouble!" Jin Xiaoyuan answered the phone and said loudly, "...Hey Amin? I'm at the auction house!"

"Yes, yes, yes, you are out of town, I also said to get together with you. Okay, then we go directly into the VIP room? They will arrange it, right?" Jin Xiaoyuan called while pacing, her loud voice couldn't wait to let the people next to you I heard it all, as if the auction was my home.

Chu Qianli watched how many people are so sophisticated. She watched Jin Xiaoyuan's performance and said calmly: "It is really a reserved performance project for middle-aged uncles. No matter where you go, you first show how many people you know."

Tan Muxing lowered his head awkwardly: "...but I feel a little ashamed."

After Jin Xiaoyuan called Mr. Zhang, he waited for the management staff to make arrangements.

On the way to the VIP room, the group of people encountered Li Like who had met yesterday.

"Hey, I met again..." Li Like was smiling and trying to say hello to Chu Qianli. He suddenly found a bunch of people next to them, including the well-known local manager Jin, and said in surprise, "...this is ?"

Chu Qianli and Tan Evening Star did not bring many people yesterday, and Uncle Qi followed far away, but there was no such big pomp.

Jin Xiaoyuan glanced at the visitor, raised his eyebrows, and said first: "Long time no see, Lao Li!"

"It's been a long time since Mr. Jin." Li Like noticed that Jin Xiaoyuan was slightly cold, naturally confused and unclear. He is not a native of City G, but he often comes to do business, and he has few opportunities to deal with Jin Xiaoyuan, and he does not know where to offend him.

Chu Qianli noticed Li Like's doubts and said in a low voice, "Don't take it to heart, he is sour and jealous." Who told them to have a happy conversation with Li Like yesterday.

Li Like: "?"

Jin Xiaoyuan discovered that the two were secretly communicating, and he forced it to be open-minded: "Lao Li, come with us, you don't know gems very well, you have to ask you more."

Li Like hesitated and said: "...it can be."

Jin Xiaoyuan doesn't understand professional knowledge. He originally wanted to call Mr. Zhang to introduce him. Unexpectedly, the other party is not in G city, but now he can only call Li Like next, so that he won't be able to save him when he talks about Twilight Star later.

After a while, Li Like sat in the VIP room, listening to Jin Xiaoyuan's command of the auction person serving tea and water, and had a new understanding of Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing. He was startled: "I didn't expect you to know Mr. Jin."