Chapter87

Talking about the evening star Zhang Huangdao: "Uncle Jin, no, this is her..."

Jin Xiaoyuan stopped him and made suggestions: "What's not, it's okay, I will teach you to teach you. There are also special things about hiding this thing. I usually plan it. I will tell you today..."

Tan Muxing still wanted to explain a few words, and listened to Jin Xiaoyuan's endless talk. He felt helpless and weak: "...but no matter how careful it is, it is impossible to challenge other people's professions with amateurs."

Jin Xiaoyuan taught the knack of stealing a small vault, but when he talked about Mu Xingsi and the little master's fortune-telling ability, he felt that these experiences were of no use to him. Why do you want to find something compared to a mathematician? Is this for fear of being crushed not bad enough?

Jin Xiaoyuan noticed the attitude of Twilight Star lying flat and warned: "Don't worry about it, the days will be long after this!"

Tan Muxing was originally still dodge, he was suddenly poked by these words, and said: "Are the days still long..."

Jin Xiaoyuan didn't know the relationship between the two, nor did he know about Chu Qianli.

"Yes, you don't take it seriously now, there will be times when you will regret it!"

Tan Mu Xing was stunned for a few seconds, but his eyes softened, and he whispered, "That's good too."

As long as the life is long, it doesn't matter. The most feared thing is that regret will become a luxury.

"What's so good about regret? Oh, you are young!" Jin Xiaoyuan didn't understand why he showed a look of yearning, and said helplessly, "Forget it, forget it, you will understand when I am my age."

Talking about Twilight Star does not speak.

After Jin Xiaoyuan confirmed the account, he took the lead in the transaction of rough stone.

After Chu Qianli and Tan Evening Star were busy with the auction house, they finally had time to go around in G City and enjoy the happy time of traveling in other places.

At night, the skyscrapers in the city are lined up with bright lights like stars, creating a prosperous city that never sleeps.

In the cafeteria, Jin Xiaoyuan led the two to take a seat. He pulled off the napkins on the table and hurriedly greeted: "You guys go get them first, the scenery here is very good!"

When Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing got up to take a meal, they went to the self-service area with abundant ingredients and began to take the food they were interested in.

Before going back, the two still admired the night scene.

Standing by the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the night view of the city and the sea, Chu Qianli couldn't help but exclaimed: "This is more spectacular than the night view of the imperial capital, it's like an artificial starry sky."

By the harbour, the water was sparkling under the night lights, and cruise ships of various shapes and brightly lit cruises among the waves, converging into a bright galaxy.

The sky is full of stars, the starry sky is vast, and the underground lights are like the sea, colorful.

Tan Muxing stood beside Chu Qianli, and he accompanied her to look at the distant scenery: "But the stars are still not as bright as the village."

Chu Qianli was quite proud: "Of course! The stars in our village are the best!"

Tan Muxing smiled and said, "Go again some other day."