Chapter86

Outside the auction house, Shi Zhuoqu had just walked out of the door when he suddenly received a call from Lin, and his back suddenly felt cold. He was frightened and connected, not knowing whether he was settled by the autumn queen, and couldn't help but feel panic.

Fortunately, Lin didn't pursue money matters, but asked about other things: "Zuoqu, are you trading with a Chinese mathematician?"

Shi Zhuoqu was taken aback: "...He shouldn't be a numerator."

"Ebner said that you have a powerful psionicist or astrologer. You may be a master of Zhouyi in China. You searched it recently and it should be near you." Lin added, "The other party has magical Ability, but in the eyes of outsiders, it is the image of a robber, focusing on such people."

EBNER believes that the other party has dual identities, one is spirituality, and the other is a robber. He can only give characteristics and describe each other vaguely.

Shi Zhuoqu was quite surprised. He thought of Jin Xiaoyuan as soon as he heard the description, but he did not find that the Earth Snake was good at Zhouyi Shushu.

"If you confirm the other party's ability, you can talk about cooperation whenever necessary."

"OK."

Although Shi Zhuoqu led his orders, he knew that it was difficult to investigate. The main reason Jin Xiaoyuan was in G City was intricately intertwined, and it was not bad if he was not found fault by the other party. It was even more difficult to ascertain his metaphysical level.

Shi Zhuoqu asked: "Does Jin Xiaoyuan have a background in numeracy?"

"I haven't heard of it." The people around said in confusion, "He was in debt many years ago, but after he developed, he stopped, and basically didn't touch these things."

There used to be old businessmen in G city. The fierce Jin Xiaoyuan specializes in collecting debts for others. However, after the recent crackdown, he has been much lower-key, but his rude and rude methods have not changed.

Shi Zhuoqu raised his eyebrows: "It's actually a debt, no wonder the attitude is like that."

Jin Xiaoyuan was as arrogant as the whole world owed him, and asking for debts would indeed be regarded as taking money from others. Perhaps Ebner was talking about him.

The next day, Zhang Ming of the Rusya Auction House hurriedly returned from the field and rushed back to City G to deal with yesterday's farce, along with the 1134 subject.

Although Chu Qianli and others reached an agreement with Shi Zhuoqu, they have not yet confirmed the process with the auction house. Fortunately, the 1134 rough stone has been stored in the auction house, and there is basically no risk.

"Brother Jin, my eldest brother, I'm really sorry this time!" Zhang Ming even apologized when he saw Jin Xiaoyuan, "No one thought that such a thing would happen."

Jin Xiaoyuan grabbed Zhang Ming and said: "Okay, A Ming, they are all brothers, let's not talk about vain!"

"Don't talk about virtual things, don't talk about virtual things..." Zhang Ming hurriedly said, "Take you to see the subject. I rushed back last night to confirm it."

Chu Qianli and others followed Zhang Ming into the house. Everyone saw Lot 1134 in the warehouse where the valuable auction items were kept, and the plain rough stone was still lying quietly in the cabinet.

Chu Qianli asked, "Can I take it out for a look now?"

She and Tan Muxing once saw the rough stone in the preview, but the staff did not allow outsiders to touch it.