Chapter74

The sky was quiet.

The construction team began to re-lay the site. Yu Ge patted the soil on his body, and said helplessly: "What should I do if the birds come back again? Can no forestry bureau take care of it?"

"This can be managed on the grassland, but we are in no man's land, and the nearest forestry bureau is 300 kilometers away." The construction team leader sighed, "I also saw so many vultures for the first time. To put it bluntly, I ran to other people's sites. what."

No man's land is not suitable for human habitation, and wild animals are naturally inhabited.

Yu Ge: "I thought vultures only eat carrion."

"Oh, that's more than that. Vultures often attack herders' sheep. Many times the locals provide subsidies to the herders, and there is no way to deal with them."

"If you have a background, you are great!" Yu Jia said in temptation, "Why didn't I reborn as a giant panda?"

The person next to him answered: "Vultures are not bad. You haven't seen wolves. We were working in Province X. It was really barren. The wolves were howling at night, so I dared to run over and grab things..."

"There must be few people in the city. Once I woke up in the middle of the night, the green eyes in the grass scared me!"

Others were communicating while Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing studied the three clear bells and rang the bells repeatedly.

"The voice has really changed." Chu Qianli rang the bell frantically, wondering, "Surely it wasn't like that when we heard it in the teahouse that day?"

Tan Muxing confessed: "It sounded very crisp that day, and it was indeed different from now."

The voice of San Qingling suddenly changed from Fairy Miu Ling to the rough uncle, so Chu Qianli didn't know how to explain to Mei Ru Z. Could it be that she was the one who led the damage by strength?

Chu Qianli said anxiously: "Then do I have to find a way to compensate Sister Ru Z?"

Talking about Muxing: "But I hear this sound okay. It doesn't feel like it's broken. Is it because the method of ringing the bell is different?"

Sanqingling can't make the louder the louder it falls, which is indeed a bit outrageous.

Chu Qianli was puzzled. She held the three Qingling bells in an anxious manner and said decisively: "Hesitate, quantum mechanics, let's use the old method!"

Chu Qianli simply started a divination on the spot to see if the bell was damaged.

Tan Muxing put aside the safety helmet in his hand, a work clothes still hung on his arm, and saw her muttering words, quietly waiting for the result.

"It doesn't seem to be bad." Chu Qianli finished his Gua, and she shook her hand twice, thinking, "What's going on?"

Tan Mu Xing saw her carefully studying the bell, and said: "This is like an FM speaker, and there are two other modes."

"But it's an antique and not an electronic device. What is it adjusting..." Chu Qianli suddenly caught a glimpse of the work clothes that Tan Muxing was holding. She thought for a few seconds in a daze, and pulled over the work coat, blinding it. On his own head.

Suddenly Chu Qianli covered his head with his clothes, and squatted down on the spot sneakily, looking like a scary child in a kindergarten with a bed sheet. The overalls blocked the outside view tightly, and no one knew what she was hiding underneath.

When Tan Muxing saw this, he curiously asked: "What's the matter?"

Chu Qianli suddenly came out from under her clothes, holding three clear bells in her arms, holding her clothes jacket in one hand, and greeted Tan Mu Xing excitedly with the other, and said in surprise: "Stars, you are coming soon!"