Chapter57

Pan Yicheng found her dumbfounded, and said humblely: "But I don't think things are as accurate as they are, and the fate should not be as good as your master. Maybe it is not as good as you. I do do a lot of civil engineering."

Chu Qianli looked weird: "Writing as civil construction, is it called Kanyu?"

Pan Yicheng's attitude was kind and nostalgic: "Almost, you must know Feng Shui to learn civil engineering. I should have been the worst fortune-telling among a group of people. They all have family inheritance or mentorship, and I only have a college degree."

"..."

Chu Qianli was refreshed in his cognition, and he was speechless for a while, but he was deeply shocked.

Diploma is really important, the world is so realistic. The uneducated masters are called fortune tellers, and the educated masters are called Chinese Studies professors.

Because Chu Qianli knew that she was out of play when she entered the house, she didn't introduce much at all. Instead, she took an interview to chat with Pan Yicheng.

When Pan Yicheng was young, he followed friends to travel through the mountains and rivers, including Chu Qianli's grandfather. He is different from other Xuanmen people. He does not have a master or sect. He is purely an architect, he is engaged in civil engineering and Fengshui, and he has a serious study attitude, so he understands more and more by analogy.

In short, Pan Yicheng is an academic leader. He may not have enough metaphysical talent, but through perseverance and tenacity, he has also gained certain insights. Of course, if studious is also talented, then he is definitely a leader.

The advantages of other masters are single, and Pan Yicheng's advantage is that there are no shortcomings.

"Are you young?" Pan Yicheng looked at his resume and asked, "A college student?"

Chu Qianli answered honestly: "Senior high school student."

Pan Yi's idiom is mild: "Oh, what major do you want to take, do you have a goal now?"

"...Ma Zhe."

"Philosophy? Just like me, welcome to apply for our university."

Chu Qianli faced the calm and restful Xueba, she struggled for a long time, and whispered: "I might not be able to pass the exam..."

Pan Yicheng smiled and said, "How come? The college scores I currently work for are not so high, at least not as high as the requirements of my undergraduate colleges!"

Chu Qianli didn't lose but was beaten by the college entrance examination score: "..."

Chu Qianli is usually a little sassy and arrogant, but she is the number one in the world for fortune-telling, but she didn't expect Pan Yicheng to open up a new track. He compares his fortune-telling with ordinary people, compares his college entrance examination scores with Xuanmen people, and introduces brand-new assessment standards.

When Chu Qianli entered the door, she knew that Pan Yicheng and others had made a decision that she could not be selected, so she couldn't help asking: "So I was screened because of my academic performance?"

"In fact, it's not simple because of this. You probably didn't understand it." Pan Yicheng rummaged around. He pulled out a thick stack of brochures and explained, "We are like bidding, and we can also submit a group resume. You Looking at the resumes of hundreds of people from one school, it's a bit too much to replace you with only two of you..."

Pan Yicheng waved the thick book in his hand and raised Chu Qianli's thin resume. He said amusedly: "You can't cheat money like that. Anyway, if you count the number of people, I can't report to the school like this."