Chapter40

Chu Qianli found that he was young and frivolous, and as expected, he had to rely on others to screen a round of work, and he would encounter some thorny problems when taking the work on his own.

After watching the men's group practice, she got numb scalp and sneakily tried to sneak away, but Qiu Qingkong grabbed the shoulder strap of her schoolbag.

Qiu Qingkong grabbed Chu Qianli who wanted to run. She refused to loosen the strap in her hand, and said grimly: "Teacher, where are you going?"

Chu Qianli smiled dryly: "Hahaha I think the final exam is approaching, and students should still pay attention to studying."

Tan Muxing: "This is the day when she has the highest enthusiasm for learning since she met her."

Qiu Qingkong said in a mournful voice: "Is it that exaggerated? Isn't it just watching a performance, and scared to run away on the spot?"

Chu Qianli nodded desperately: "Yes, really. If I don't study well, you can train me, but you shouldn't show me this kind of performance. I am not guilty of death."

Qiu Qingkong coaxed and said, "Look twice more, look twice more, and you'll be better used to it!"

"No matter how much stone you eat, it is still a stone. In essence, you can't eat it." Chu Qianli hid behind Tan Muxing, trying to escape Qiu Qingkong's control, "Help! Save the child!"

When Tan Muxing heard Chu Qianli's Lu Xun-style shout, he reluctantly came forward and persuaded him: "She doesn't know the entertainment industry, and may not be able to do this kind of work."

Chu Qianli is devoted to astrology. He doesn't even watch anime, let alone the entertainment industry. She doesn't understand the current draft model at all, and naturally insists that these people can't be popular.

Qiu Qingkong said earnestly and earnestly: "Teacher, don't worry too much, it doesn't matter whether you are hot or not nowadays..."

Chu Qianli: "You guys in the entertainment industry are more direct than me cheating money?"

"Oh, listen to what you said, how awful it is to say..." Qiu Qingkong pulled Chu Qianli back and said, "It's awful but true!"

Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong pushed and pulled for a long time, and the two finally reached a consensus. Chu Qianli can help analyze the plan, but to be honest, it depends on personal luck.

The company originally planned to make a ritual for the trainees, but now it is inexplicably turned into a career plan, informing everyone to enter the room in order to discuss in detail.

The boy group had a lot of work before its debut, and the leaders often talked to the newcomers, so the trainees did not feel unusual.

Inside the room, Chu Qianli had taken off her school uniform and coat. She wore regular clothes and was fidgeting. She hesitated and said: "Fortune is an amplifier, but if I have no ability, no matter how much I am zooming in, it will be useless. I think you still have to understand that I can't control it. The fate of others can only give them advice."

Others are grateful for the help of the astrologer and may praise each other exaggeratedly, but in essence the destiny is controlled by oneself, and I have never heard of relying solely on other people.

Qiu Qingkong replied with full mouth: "Good, good, no problem, as long as the teacher makes suggestions, I will rely on you to find my future cash cow!"

"But can't you sift a round of saplings before planting a tree?" Chu Qianli whimpered, "My undefeated sign is finally going to be smashed. I guessed this day, but I didn't expect this..."