Chapter48

Many reporters in Yinlong Village wandered around and even interviewed the village elder Li. Everyone wants to explore the opening of the altar to pray for rain, and the bizarre stories in the mountains are always the most attractive.

Reporter: "The village chief, I heard that there was a master calling the wind and calling the rain not long ago. Is this true?"

The village elder Li hurriedly said: "It's not the village chief but the director, otherwise you can call me old Li..."

"Director Li, did anyone really pray for rain at that time?"

"No, there is absolutely no such thing. As an advanced civilized village, we have always been alert to the rise of feudal superstitions in rural areas, and strive to strengthen the construction of rural spiritual civilization..." The village chief said solemnly, "The children in our village know that, Lushui The green hill is the golden hill and the silver hill, and protecting the ecological environment is protecting the productivity!"

The reporter admired: "It seems that the spiritual civilization of Yinlong Village is doing very well."

"It all depends on the concerted efforts of the villagers."

The media asked in Yinlong Village to no avail. The villagers insisted that there was no superstitious behavior, and their tone was completely different from that of the neighboring village.

Kong Shuohua and others are being held accountable by the investigation team. They certainly can't write the story of the girl in the Taoist robe in the report. Anyone who reads it will feel that Kong Shuohua's brain is sick.

The people in the village next door mentioned the master's rumors, but they couldn't go to Yinlong Village to identify the people. In addition, Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing changed their clothes in the city again, and the two looked like outsiders coming to play. He didn't look like a native villager at all, and he didn't arouse suspicion either.

At home, Wang Ping put the steamed fish on the table, and put several dishes on the table in a row. She mixed the steamed bacon rice and served a bowl each for Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing, which was regarded as the official start of the meal.

Tan Muxing took the job with both hands, and said softly: "Thank you."

Chu Qianli stared at the food for a moment, and said in surprise, "How rich today is it?"

Wang Ping said impatiently: "It's not that you showed up that day. Everyone knows that you went back to the village. Recently, you went crazy at the door to deliver things and want to ask you to eat at home..."

Tan Muxing looked at Chu Qianli, his face was curious: "Are you famous in the village?"

Talking about Twilight Star and remembering the scene of the heavy rain, Chu Qianli was respected by the villagers, which was completely different from being in the city.

Chu Qianli said leisurely: "Our village is very small."

Wang Ping pierced coolly: "Famous, of course famous, otherwise how could she be used to this? Have you ever seen offerings in temples, she belongs to those who eat offerings."

Chu Qianli murmured: "It's not an act of confession, it's a transaction, and I'm not a fairy or a ghost. The essence is to do things with money..."

"Okay, anyway, you said anything is fine. The director also gave you an award, saying that he helped report the super picker in the neighboring village, so you can take the time to get it." Wang Ping frowned slightly, suspiciously. "You still pray for rain? I haven't seen you before?"

Talking about Mu Xing's drifting vision, as a witness who witnessed Chu Qianli holding Buddha's feet temporarily, he naturally knew what the truth was.

Chu Qianli blinked and said calmly, "Of course not."