Chapter71

Shi Zhuoqu couldn't see through Chu Qianli a little bit. She looked at her hippie smiling face and was idle, she was always dangling around her companions. However, she just picked up her expert work card and didn't know her true skill level.

Shi Zhuoqu laughed: "That's not good, right."

Chu Qianli was quite enthusiastic: "Why not? Aren't you single?"

Shi Zhuoqu: "...not really."

Chu Qianli smiled and said, "Well, let's just talk about it. What are you studying abroad? What are your hobbies? Do you work at an auction agency every day?"

Shi Zhuoqu declined: "I usually don't work in the imperial capital."

The subtext is that there is no way to accept matchmaking.

"Which city is that? The auction agencies should all be on the front line, right? Now it seems that there is a settlement policy after studying abroad?"

"...One."

Shi Zhuoqu took the initiative to ask Chu Qianli and talk about the evening star unit. He originally wanted to find out the details of the two, but he didn't expect to poke the horse's nest directly.

She hummed with a smile, and could talk about everything.

Tan Muxing bowed embarrassedly. He was like a parent who took care of the child, silently apologizing for the child bear's words, so Shi Zhuoqu couldn't lose his temper.

Shi Zhuoqu didn't dare to reply hastily, so he had to find an excuse to leave: "I'll go see Master Mei."

When Tan Muxing watched Shi Zhuoqu away, he was sure that there was no one else around, and then asked, "What's wrong with this person?"

Chu Qianli would not pester people to ask questions for no reason, there must be a reason.

Chu Qianli touched his chin and thought: "I can't tell, it feels strange. I should have never seen him before, but I just want to confirm his name."

"I've told you before, but sometimes I can't tell you, and the surrounding information is poured into it. There is no way to control it." Chu Qianli stretched out her finger, and she nodded her head and explained, "It's like Ru Z Sister is unlucky and will have a hunch, some people see a scene that seems to have been acquainted, it is a vague feeling."

Some people call it the external inspiration of divination, and scientific explanation is the ability to accurately capture key information from the outside world. Powerful fortune-tellers have instincts, and even have conditioned reactions.

"Does he have any problems?"

"I don't know, but knowing the name and place of work is safe." Chu Qianli looked down at his business card, "but the first time I saw someone working in an auction agency."

Shi Zhuoqu should be regarded as a child of a wealthy family. It is really strange that he did not operate or start a business, but worked in an auction agency.

Tan Muxing took the business card in her hand. He saw the name of the auction house and exclaimed: "It's actually Qiao Jiade."

Chu Qianli's eyes were dumbfounded: "What is that?"

Tan Muxing explained patiently: "The world's famous auction company, and it existed before World War II. They have offices in dozens of countries around the world, and they hold several auctions every year. I remember that they should be able to rank before the world. Three."

"I don't even know the top three in the world." Chu Qianli was confused and said with emotion, "Xingxing, you always talk about topics that the proletariat doesn't understand."