Chapter117

Tan Muxing felt at a loss and innocent, so he separated from Chu Qianli for a while, and was suddenly caught in a black pot. The bear child insisted that his face was frosty and impatient, and he even patted her outstretched hand when she asked for help, leaving her heart broken and sad.

"But I obviously..." Tan Muxing was about to explain, but saw her indignant and sad. With his strong desire to survive, he immediately stopped wisely and changed his words, "...I'm sorry."

"Humph," Chu Qianli muttered, "It's so sad, it's a psychological shadow."

Tan Mu Xing was bitten, but he still had to apologize, weakly said: "I'm really sorry."

Although he didn't know when to make her sad, he still chose to apologize honestly.

"I'm angry and ignore you."

When Tan Muxing saw her turn around and left, he immediately panicked.

Chu Qianli turned her head and saw his face full of bewilderment. She pondered for a few seconds, and then awkwardly said, "I will care about you in a minute."

Tan Muxing was stunned when he heard this, he saw her turn his head back, the tip of his heart seemed to be soaked in honey, crying and laughing: "Just ignore me for a minute?"

"Otherwise?" Chu Qianli squinted at him and said with restraint, "Those two minutes."

Talking about Twilight Star shut up immediately.

After Chu Qianli came out of the dead end, she walked straight ahead, Tan Mu Xing looked at her back, and he stopped saying: "You..."

Chu Qianli dissatisfied: "What are you doing? It hasn't been two minutes, it's only one minute and twenty-one seconds."

"..." Tan Mu Xing deeply felt that she was surprisingly rigorous in everything other than studying.

The two walked in tandem.

Tan Muxing looked down at the time and reminded: "It's been two minutes."

"Oh."

Tan Mu Xing didn't look back at her, he finally took a step forward, reaching out and holding her hand.

Chu Qianli was held by him, and she turned her head in surprise.

His palm was very warm, just wrapping her around.

"I'll go ahead." Tan Duxing Xing exchanged positions with her, and he took the bear child forward, "Where will you knock later."

The situation in the cave is unknown, I don't know what's ahead.

Chu Qianli was silent for a moment. She lowered her head and glanced at the hand being held, and said dullly: "But don't do this, I don't have a headache right now."

The two people walked through the corridor hand in hand last time because Chu Qianli had a headache, but her current condition was quite good.

"I am afraid."

"What are you afraid of?"

Tan Muxing looked back at her, he hesitated for a long time, and frankly said: "I'm afraid you will lose it again in a while."

Chu Qianli curled his lips: "I definitely can't lose it here. You didn't even find me just now."

Tan Muxing's attitude is sincere: "I am afraid that I will spend the rest of my life in an apology."

Chu Qianli: "?"

After all, he left her a little bit, and was accused of beating her. If he rolls over again, I am afraid he will say sorry for the rest of his life.